Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 8.0 for OS X El Capitan - Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great can't wait, i'd rather have a working version thats taken longer to test than a version that craps out everything :)

On a side note my yosemite is having a minor issue with the universal sound driver (cant remember its name). I've managed to stop the mic from constantly enabling however for some reason I get no sound from any website unless I click on the speaker icon and then click the volume slider. any ideas what that is, and how to fix that?

Other than that great releases so far guys!:thumbup:

" When i started the last computer, El capitan was release only 48 hours before. So I can't get a proper install from an apple store... Only capitan available."

Hmmm....if you have any other Mac available to you, all you have to do is go in the "Purchased" tad of the App Store and re-download older versions of the OS.

Thanks Tony ....

My system running 99% ... (Wifi anda Bluetooth not running)
Working in SSDT for USB 3...

Config : Intel 5820k , GB X99 G1 Gamming Wifi , 16gb Crucial , 3 SSDs 850 evo In Raid 0 , GTX 960 , Clover 3320 . HX1000i

Well, yesterday marked 6 weeks since the release of OSX 10.11. Don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to assume at this point Multibeast development has been abandoned.

There is no obligation for anyone to work on it, but the fact that expectations have been set indicating that Multibeast is being worked on means there is also some social obligation from the developer to keeps his users updated. If s/he thinks it'll be a month, say a month. 6 months? Say 6 months.

In the end, whether we pay for it or not, this is bad community management.

I am of the view that beta versions should also be released, in which case feedback will also be helpful in finalizing multibeast:)

it is really sad to see some of the ppl being aggressive and as if the Multibeast developer is holding all the responsible for any delay or any release. Come on guys, this is totally free effort and I do understand it is not easy to bare with some problems with the new release, it is not easy either for the developer to work on it for all of us FREE! Please you dumbs stop discouraging the developer's hard effort for us all!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back