Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 7.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use Multibeast 7.1.1 in Yosemite 10.10.0, or this is just 10.10.1 related?

Article: MultiBeast 7.1 Update

Can I use Multibeast 7.1.1 in Yosemite 10.10.0, or this is just 10.10.1 related?
It will work with 10.10.0. Since 10.10.1 is out, why use 10.10.0?

you can use it, YoDevil

Did this fix iMessage/App Store login problems in Yosemite? I don't want to have to try and attempt to use clover if I can avoid it. I'm on Mavericks still

Last edited:

Did this fix iMessage/App Store login problems in Yosemite? I don't want to have to try and attempt to use clover if I can avoid it. I'm on Mavericks still
iMessage doesn't work due to the author of FileNVRAM not updating it for Yosemite; we hope to have a fix soon, but it's not an OS X problem, but how Apple has up it's security checking at the server end. See http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html for more information.

The Apple Mac App Store login and FaceTime work.

iMessage doesn't work due to the author of FileNVRAM not updating it for Yosemite.
Of course, if it were possible to make such an update, it'd have been done. At the moment the issue isn't with the FileNVRAM, but with the lack of knowledge needed to generate pseudo-genuine MLB and serial numbers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back