Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 7.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 7.0 Update

i confirm that, it doesn't work for me either :(

try this Library/Preferences/System configuration /com.apple.boot.plist ... Edit and add this kext-dev-mode=1 , then reboot . i use this in public beta so try it :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.45.15 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-17 at 11.45.15 am.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 152
hi installed Yosemite, all went perfect.. But have no sound and no ethernet, i'm using a gigabyte GA-Z77N-wifi.. use ALC892 for sound and Realtek RTL8169 for ethernet as i did with ML & Maverick.. But they don't work on Yosemite, i'm i the only one, or are we waiting for updates?

Funny fact was that, before i ran multibeast ethernet was "working out of the box"?

Thanks, you guys are awesome !

I always used Realtek ALCxxx > with DSDT > ALC888 Current which is gone now.. :( So no sound for me.

I always used Realtek ALCxxx > with DSDT > ALC888 Current which is gone now.. :( So no sound for me.
The ALC888 Current is in MultiBeast v7.

have a gb z77 ds3h, everything is working on yosemite except my usb 3.0 had to plug everything back into the 2.0 ports for the build to recognize anything... Anyone else have their 3.0 working? I clicked universal 3.0 in multi beast... anyone have any suggestions???

oh yeah and icloud is having some issues setting up the drive...the little circle keeps on spinning and spinninga and imessage some more issues too lol... but i dont really care about those.

thank you.

I still need v100202 for ALC887/888b. Why was this removed? Doesn't it work with Yosemite? Can I still use it by loading it after a Yosemite install with the old Mavericks version of Multibeast?

MultiBeast 7.0.0 Screen Capture, No codecs were removed.

Untitled.jpg

Gigabyte H77N-Wifi here / i7 / 16 Gb RAM / 3.12 Tb Fusion Drive.

If I install "System -> AppleACPIPlatform Rollback -> 10.9.5 Rollback" my system won´t boot.

If I start Yosemite with flag "-x" and then I install "System -> AppleACPIPlatform Rollback -> 10.8.1 Rollback" from MultiBeast for Mavericks, my system boots successfully.

Another issue I found is USB 3.0

This MoBo has 2 USB 3.0 ports, installing the driver that came with MultiBeast 7.0 leaves me with only ONE port working, but has issues, as sometimes an external 4 Tb Seagate Backup+ Desk HDD won´t appear, even if I restart the system, it´s not plug and play anymore :(

I downloaded and installed the latest version of the USB 3.0 driver (downloaded from SourceForge), and I experienced the same behaviour, so Yosemite is not for me yet.

VT-d is enabled in my BIOS, and USB 3.0 works perfectly in Mavericks 10.9.5 in my system.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. If you want me to test some specific scenario I´ll be happy to test it.
Keep up the great work Tony, thanks everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back