Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 7.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the tomimac86 upgrade mavericks to yosemite the install was a breeze USB3,ALC892,TRIM and WiFi all works.
Amazing tool multibeast 7.0. Thank you very much
My board GA Z77N-WiFi

Article: MultiBeast 7.0 Update

They didn't, read the MultiBeast document.

not really, I had not tried the upgrade yet. But I wasn't clear though. What I really meant is that the non DSDT option is gone, it's actually gone since Multibeast 6,4, Last time I updated, to 10.9.4, I had to use Multibeast 6 to get the driver. If there's something I'm missing I greatly appreciate your knowledge.

hi installed Yosemite, all went perfect.. But have no sound and no ethernet, i'm using a gigabyte GA-Z77N-wifi.. use ALC892 for sound and Realtek RTL8169 for ethernet as i did with ML & Maverick.. But they don't work on Yosemite, i'm i the only one, or are we waiting for updates?

Funny fact was that, before i ran multibeast ethernet was "working out of the box"?

I also have the Z77N and still waiting for updating to Yosemite.
Normally the 81xx drivers was used for the board, I think it has 2x 8111!
Maybe here is the reason for you network problem!

This thread is ONLY for comments on the release.
It is NOT for getting help.

All posts asking for help will be removed.
You need to open a topic in the proper forum.

I'm actually running a 2009 MBP. It isn't equipped with USB 3, but I've been using an expresscard 34 with 2 USB 3 ports. I've relied on MultiBeast for the last couple of years through the multiple OS X updates to install a working USB 3 driver. Since the Yosemite update, the driver no longer works for this particular setup. I did just finish converting my Dell XPS 1210 to Yosemite using MultiBeast 7 and everything works flawlessly.
Just letting you guys know.

have a gb z77 ds3h, everything is working on yosemite except my usb 3.0 had to plug everything back into the 2.0 ports for the build to recognize anything... Anyone else have their 3.0 working? I clicked universal 3.0 in multi beast... anyone have any suggestions???

oh yeah and icloud is having some issues setting up the drive...the little circle keeps on spinning and spinninga and imessage some more issues too lol... but i dont really care about those.

thank you.

I have Asus P8Z77-V and I also does not have working USB 3 and there is something work with the drivers for my hard disk.It keeps saying thath I do not have permission to "ReadFromDisk" on a couple of applications.I think the drivers in this multibeast are not working properly.i hope there is a fix very soon,because clearly things are not working properly.

I have Asus P8Z77-V and I also does not have working USB 3 and there is something work with the drivers for my hard disk.It keeps saying thath I do not have permission to "ReadFromDisk" on a couple of applications.I think the drivers in this multibeast are not working properly.i hope there is a fix very soon,because clearly things are not working properly.
MultiBeast 7.0.1 now available with the Yosemite version of GenericUSBXHCI.kext

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back