Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just combo upgrade from OSX 10.9.3 to 10.9.4. After audio driver built using Multibeast 6.4.2, audio came back fine again even after wake up from sleep. After wake up, I also checked following and they were ok: Access to My Purchase, Airplay and Home Sharing with Apple TV, USB3 external HDD, Hardware monitor. I used only LAN wired connection and hence did not bother the wifi or bluetooth.

Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H F10C
I7 4770K - @4300
NVIDIA 770 4GB

Works perfects! (checked: Audio,Trim, Sleep, USB3, Wi FI).

I applied:
- TRIM for 10.9.4 from Multibeast 6.22
- HDA Multibeast 6.22
- Network E1000
- HW Monitor - three items.

Thanks.

Article: MultiBeast 6.4 Update

I have a GA-H77N-WIFI motherboard with ALC 892. I was continuously :banghead: facing the sound not working after wake-up from sleep for the past 2 - 3 versions of MultiBeast. I set my system profile to iMac 12,1 and the problem simply went away. Thanks to all the posters who suggested this! :) :clap:

This worked for my Hackintosh build, much appreciated for the update. The issue I'm having with my GA-Z97N-WIFI MB build is the intermittent audio. Has anybody been able to get this to work with this MB?

Folks, I'm new to the OSX/Hackintosh world - with the audio issue I've been having I've tried uploading most of the audio drivers from MultiBeast 6.4... Should I remove these?

pcur66 use ALC892 audio kexts from MultiBeast and then try

@jbamford - yeah i did this and it does not work. I've had the audio working twice until reboot and that's it, no more audio. I've read that using the audio kext from multibeast 6.1 may solve the issue, or setting up the system profile to iMac 12.1... When I get home after work I'm going to try this and will report back if any of these options worked.. Thnx..

Thanks you!:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back