Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is no '/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist' file on the target volume. Either place one there or select 'Customize > Basic Boot Options' to continue."
I'm trying to update AppleHDA.kext but this appears because I'm using Clover, so I'm not interested on installing Chimera... Could you fix this?

Article: MultiBeast 6.3 Update

Bad update -> Now I cannot install the audio drivers because I use Clover instead of Chimera... You might consider that case MacMan

See Post #16.

Good Luck

How would I go about updating AppleHDA and Chimera if my setup has the bootloader in the EFI partition? I need it there for my R9 280X so there's no way for me to revert back.

How would I go about updating AppleHDA and Chimera if my setup has the bootloader in the EFI partition? I need it there for my R9 280X so there's no way for me to revert back.

There is an option in the new multibeast for this in the audio section.

After I update my drivers with the latest MultiBeast 6.3 Update I have no sound anymore. It´s the ALC892 driver I used.

I use a Fusion drive. Chimera 3.0.1 I update two weeks before. Any ideas?

After I update chimera on the Fusion drive again, it works all nice. Sound an all other devices. So if you use also a Fusion Drive, be sure you also update the chimera to the newest version in Volume "Boot OS X".

After the update to 9.3 i used Multibeast 6.3 and everything is alright (video/audio...) except bluetooth, it won't work and it´s not mentioned in the hardware record in about this mac.
Have got anyone an idea what I can do?
I got the GA-Z87n Wifi Rev2 board with an i5 4570s and 8 GB Ram.

TonyMac & MacMan, Any update on the audio issue where some users would lose audio upon waking system from sleep? This was found and reported to be a bug in MB 6.2 with the only viable workaround being to reinstall audio from an earlier version of MultiBeast (6.1). Has this issue been resolved in 6.3?

TonyMac & MacMan, Any update on the audio issue where some users would lose audio upon waking system from sleep? This was found and reported to be a bug in MB 6.2 with the only viable workaround being to reinstall audio from an earlier version of MultiBeast (6.1). Has this issue been resolved in 6.3?
No audio on wake from sleep is a known issue in Mavericks, see this thread on Apple Support for a possible solution: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5482053?start=240&tstart=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back