Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a clover edition.... THX!

"There is no '/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist' file on the target volume. Either place one there or select 'Customize > Basic Boot Options' to continue."

The audio driver for ALC892 doesn't work for me. So I used and older version of Multibeast that has the HDAenabler option. As it states this new one didn't have that so my audio didn't work. Am I missing something? (p8z77-v mobo)

Article: MultiBeast 6.3 Update

Z77 DS3H with HD4000 Gfx + DSDT

in OSX Mavericks 10.9.4, MB 6.3 audio kext works great including Mute button but wake after sleep breaks audio so hope you can fix this in future MB releases as it seems to be an issue with other motherboards.

Until then, i will have to roll back to the trusted MB 5.4.3 (w/o mute :()

Z77 DS3H with HD4000 Gfx + DSDT

in OSX Mavericks 10.9.4, MB 6.3 audio kext works great including Mute button but wake after sleep breaks audio so hope you can fix this in future MB releases as it seems to be an issue with other motherboards.

Until then, i will have to roll back to the trusted MB 5.4.3 (w/o mute :()

Use audio from MultiBeast 6.3.1 :thumbup:

Use audio from MultiBeast 6.3.1 :thumbup:

sorry lexone, 6.3.1 was the actual version that i have been running with this audio issue.

i have taken the advice of another poster Jbamford and rolled back to MB 6.1.0.

This has resolved the issue, onboard audio is static free, mute works and audio does not break after wake from sleep so all good ;)

sorry lexone, 6.3.1 was the actual version that i have been running with this audio issue.

i have taken the advice of another poster Jbamford and rolled back to MB 6.1.0.

This has resolved the issue, onboard audio is static free, mute works and audio does not break after wake from sleep so all good ;)

nice work...glad your up and stable! :thumbup:

i need atheros ar9485 and AMD HD8530M. please!!!
thanks verry much

why can't i choose the EFI Installed bootloader Support for my z97mx motherboard ?
Is this one of the reason i cannot have audio after the computer go to sleep ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back