Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I just updated audio (ALC898) and the boot loader, the perfect audio even after sleeping.
Imac 12.-27-inch, Late 2012, and SSDT dsdt with this configuration works as a suizo.Ga-Z77X-UD5H rev clock. 1.0
As always, thank you all for all.Saludos from Spain.

Article: MultiBeast 6.3 Update

I am seeing a post in the bugs forum that RealTek sound is still broken after sleep on GA boards. If we want to roll-back to the working AppleHDA driver in MB6.1 are there any new complexities due to the new drivers introduced?

I went ahead and installed MB6.3 and I don't seem to have the no audio after sleep issue anymore on my GA-h77n-wifi board anymore. I did delete the /Extra folder before installing and switched to the imac13.1 smbios. In any case, MB6.3 seems to have fixed all my audio issues, great job!

6.3 Multibeast + 10.9.3 + fix permission and all is well on my GA-Z87MX-D3H install. THANKS GUYS!

Article: MultiBeast 6.3 Update

Hello MacMan. I have a quick question. OSX 10.9.3 Motherboard GA-Z77X-UD5H (audio ALC898) .
Multibeast 6.3.0 In Realtek ALCxxx menu what options do you recommend to select for the ALC898 to work after computer wakeup up from Sleep ?

Thank you for your help.

Thanks very much for the update guys. Flawless install. I noticed after this update that, presumably due to chimera improvements, system boot time completed much faster, literally just an eye-blink to the login screen. Very well done.

<and there was much rejoicing...>

Just a follow-up: Working flawlessly on my Gigabyte GA-Z78X-OC.

Hi !
It's m'y first problem with my mac...
After this udapte my video card not working (gtx770) and when uninstall this card, my mac freeze on the with Apple --'.
If You have a solution ... Thanks.

I'm french and You can write in french if You want.

Funny story, 10.9.3 with 6.2.2 crashed every 1-10 mins, with 6.3 it crashed every hour or two, then i uninstalled adobe cloud and its not crashing...... go figure!

i don't know if this version improves the problem that i have. If anyone can suggest me what maybe is the reason.
Sometimes after the restart after the boot screen of the mac the white page after the screen goes black with no signal. i restart again or i try in verbose mode and after sometimes works. i have a gigabyte z87 ud4h and gtx760 i disabled the internal graphic card. i think that for some reason it activates the internal graphic card but i have it disabled from bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back