- Feb 2, 2010
- ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - 2606 - UEFI
- Vega 64
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and at MultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
Please do not upload or redistribute MultiBeast to any other sites.
- Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx > With DSDT and Without DSDT merged into Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx
- Renamed Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx > Optional 3 Port Audio Enabler to Optional 3 Port (5.1) Audio
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx > Optional HD3000/HD4000 HDMI Audio
- Added Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx > Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support
- Replaced Drivers -> Network -> Intel -> AppleIntelE1000e v3.0.4 with v184.108.40.206a
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Realtek -> RealtekRTL8111 v1.2.0
- Replaced all previous versions of Chimera with 3.0.1
- Improved performance
- Updated AppleHDA to 10.9.3 versions
- Updated FakeSMC and Plugins to kozlek's branch v6.8.1307
- Build phase now checks for the presence of /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist or the selection of "Basic Boot Options" for any option that edits that file.
As part of the removal of "With DSDT and DSDT-Free" from Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx, we are no longer using HDAEnabler.kext. Each patched AppleHDA provided in MultiBeast is now dependent on the Chameleon/Chimera module HDAEnabler.dylib or a DSDT or SSDT with a layout-id of 1, 2 or 3. During installation it will delete any HDAEnabler if found. In addition it will add HDAEnabler=Yes and default HDEFLayoutID=01000000 to /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist unless "Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support" is selected.
All current users of MultiBeast 6.2.2 should seamlessly transition to Chimera 3.0 and HDAEnabler module by updating bootloader and Realtek ALC kext to the latest versions. Please see the following posts for more details:
MultiBeast Audio Solutions - Supplemental
Quick Fix for Onboard Audio on 9 Series Motherboards
If you have Bug Reports or Feature Requests, please let us know in the MultiBeast section of the forum. Enjoy!
MultiBeast 6.2 Update
MultiBeast 6.1 Update
MultiBeast 6.0 Update
MultiBeast 5.5 Update
MultiBeast 5.4 Update
MultiBeast 5.3 Update
MultiBeast 5.2 Update
MultiBeast 5.1 Update
Last edited by a moderator: