GB H87-D3H ALC892, i5-4570 system is runing fine after the update

hi sir

my cpu i7 4770
use H87-D3H
no graphics card
but i can not access osx without type -x

can you tell me MultlBeast setting

Article: MultiBeast 6.2 Update

I am also having the Audio issue. Awaiting MB 6.3 with possible fix instead of reverting Audio from MB 6.1. On another topic...

Can I ask how this supports large file transfer? Are you able to change MTU size to 9000 with this kext? I have installed it but I don't see the ability to change the MTU to 9000. It still caps me at 1500. Could you elaborate?

I pulled the info from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/205771-appleintele1000ekext-for-108107106105/. Have a look there and see if it answers your question.

Regards,

Thank You So Mach

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You So Mach

thank you. MacPro 5.1 to MacPro 6.1 upgraded :)

How do you update system definitions to MacPro 6.1 ? I don't see any options in Multibeast.

The audio drivers are broken with 10.9.2 in MB 6.2. I reverted to those from 6.1. (Gigabyte Z77-DS3H, Realtek ALC887)

same on alc892, gigabyte h87n-wifi sounds stops working after about 15 minutes. (even not when going to sleep)

MB 6.2 killed audio for me, too! Using ALC892 on 10.9.2. Also using Mac Pro 6,1 (perhaps that is not wise). I never put my computer to sleep. Only sleep the display. That is enough: After display comes back, there's no audio anymore.

Replaceing kext from MB6.1 with Pacifist did NOT solve the problem.

Please fix it, this is a serious issue.

great job . but first we need to install the mavericks on any x79 board, mine is Sabertooth x79 systems :D .. Coz it's not working with me 10.9.2 ..
Any one offers help I'll appreciate it.

I have mavericks running on X79 Sabertooth with support for everything usb3 and all except the audio.

Is the system picture suppose to change once you change to 6,1? Mines still shows the old mac pro versus the new one.

Is the system picture suppose to change once you change to 6,1? Mines still shows the old mac pro versus the new one.

Nevermind, I answered my own question. It has to be 10.9.2 before the proper picture shows up.

Same audio problem after sleep on Gigabyte GA-Z77-UP5-TH. Will revert to older Multibeast ALC898 audio and advise.

Also had issues with latest Intel Network driver causing system hangs on large file transfer. Used older Intel v2.5.4d instead of v3.0.4 in Multibeast 6.2.1 to solve networking issues.

Mavericks 10.9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back