Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 6.2 Update

I am getting the same problem after sleep mode, Is it ok to install the previous ver. of MultiBeast will this crash my system.
I do like the new Mac Pro. 6 my graphics are better and I get a better Geek bench rating. for now I will put up with it in hopes of finding a remedy good luck all.

Anybody daring enough to update to the 6.1 definition?

Did clean install with 10.9.2 and Mb 6.2. Used definitanon 6.1 without problems. System is working well, open GL steps up from approximate 42 unto 61 in Cinebench. Board is Z87x-ud5h rev.1.0 and Nvidia GTX650Ti Graphic card. 16Gb memory 1600Mhz clock. Processor is 4770K at 3.9Mhz

Also on ALC892 the audio driver stops working after sleep. B.t.w. I had to run the setup twice because of failures while installing Fake SMC with plugins. I have installed the audio driver from Multibeast 6.1 and that works fine on my P8Z77M-PRO.

how i know what audio have my laptop hp pavilion dv6

Hi Forum,

When I try to upgrade NIC driver to RealtekRTL81xx v0.0.90, my system got crash, every time. Anybody having same issue?

Noodle

I have an ALC889 on Z68MX-UD2H and installed this version without DDST successfully but after sleep I lose audio and have to reboot.

I'll go back to the Multibeast 6.1 version.

thx for reply

i've tried both Multibeast 6.1 and 6.2.1 with DSDT, but no lucky:( audio works sometime

even booting is a serious issue which freezed at VM SWAP.....

If you've installed 10.9.2 and updated with MultiBeast 6.1, then simply choose the new choices in this version and install over the existing setup.

:ch: Repair Permissions using the Disk Utility on the drive to be updated;*
:ch: Backup your current installation using Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper;
:ch: Run MultiBeast just selecting the changed audio, FakeSMC, FakeSMC plugins (optional) and appropriated Ethernet driver;
:ch: Reboot; and
:ch: Repair permissions* again.

* You can use the Terminal instead of Disk Utility if you feel comfortable with a UNIX command:
Code:
sudo diskutil repairPermissions /

HI I must also update NullCPUPowerManagement kext from Multibeast 6.2.1 ??

many thanks

After upgrade to 6.2 MB APP STORE "Unable to verify your computer or device. Contact Support for assistance."
PLEASE HELP

I have the same issue !

Anyone ??

I have the same problem with the app store I have not tried the new multiBeast 6.2 yet but I am going to try it tonight, other than the app store Unable to verify your computer or device message, my system is working good. I have a Giggbytes UD5H board. I f you get any new info please post I will do the same thanks.I though it was something that I had done rong while setting up Maverick 10.9.2 that was causing the issue.

I just gived a try to your idea, and it did not work, still no access to appstore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back