Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

It seems that there is a problem with FakeSMC and Fake FakeSMC Plugins driver signings, they would not load properly into the kernel and my machine was not booting. I had to reverse to the MultiBeast 6.0.1 versions (Os X 10.9.2) to avoid a kernel panic!
My mobo is a GA-EP45-UD3P quite old I know!

There is a problem, the computer just hangs tightly with version 10.9.2, with 10.9.1 is stable. What could be the problem?
i5-4430s gigabyte ga h87-d3h

Article: MultiBeast 6.2 Update

Anybody daring enough to update to the 6.1 definition?

I am using the 6,1 System Profile and I am having ZERO ISSUES!!! Sleep/Wake, and everything is working great and stable.

Does NOT WORK Realtek ALC888b/887 in Gigabyate GA-G41MT-D3

Article: MultiBeast 6.2 Update

I found that after updating to 10.9.2, my system would crash within a minute of starting audio playback, every single time.

I suspected it was an issue with the ALC898 driver that my Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H requires, so I'm surprised that an update to that driver isn't part of this package.

I use the same motherboard, and I just updated to 10.9.2 (from 10.9) and used this new Multibeast to restore drivers and kexts, including ALC-898 driver. So far haven't had any crashes, but when I sleep the machine, after it wakes up I have no audio -- I have to reboot to get it. I'm adding this as another data point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back