Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
My motherboard is GA-G41MT-S2PT revision 1.1 (FA)

I have a problem with sound (ALC889). Every time I install alc889 kext without dsdt from multibeast my sound comes on and works but the boot time goes up by around 40 seconds and after booting the mouse and keyboard are stuck for around a minute and a half. And every time I remove applehda and hdaenabler from S/L/E everything starts working at full speed again.

Please help me someone.

why not add the VoodooTSCSync for 4 core,i remember that is one third part drivers and not native?

Article: MultiBeast 6.1 Update

why not add the VoodooTSCSync for 4 core,i remember that is one third part drivers and not native?
We've found no need for VoodooTSCSync on 4 core LGA2011 systems.

The official Realtek has issues that the Lnx2Mac doesn't have, but we will be restoring it in a future MultiBeast update.

Works great, thanks!

We've found no need for VoodooTSCSync on 4 core LGA2011 systems.

MacMan:

What is your opinion about the stability of LGA-2011 build (I am referring to speed step and power management). Also do we have native kernel support in the in Mavericks 10.9.1 for lga 2011. What do you think when 2011 socket hacks will be as stable as 1150 socket builds. This seems to be a hot topic on different forums now a days with intel's announcement of HEDT socket (Haswell refresh with 2011-3 socket, 6 and 8 cores) in Fall 2014.

Any feedback from senior guys is welcome.

I have a problem with sound (ALC889). Every time I install alc889 kext without dsdt from multibeast my sound comes on and works but the boot time goes up by around 40 seconds and after booting the mouse and keyboard are stuck for around a minute and a half. And every time I remove applehda and hdaenabler from S/L/E everything starts working at full speed again.

I haven't tried removing the audio kexts like you did, but I'm seeing the same delayed boot time with 6.1. I've been noticing my Apple Wireless Keyboard takes a while to start working after the machine wakes from sleep (strangely my Apple Touchpad connects right away). I have the GA-h77-wifi motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back