Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks, as always you continue to do a fantastic job for the Hackintosh community and for that I am eternally grateful.

I recently did an update to Mavericks on my personal build from 3 year ago:
3.08 GHz Intel Core i7
10 GB 1069 MHz DDR3
GeForce 210 1024 MB
Sabertooth X58 BIOS 1402

I ran into the issue of always having to manually us PCIRootUID=0 at the bootloader for Mavericks to load successfully. Everything I read online said the org.chameleon.Boot.plist should be set to that by default, but mine was not, even after reinstalling Mavericks 3 times (I thought I was doing something wrong). MultiBeast has the PCI Root ID Fix which sets the 0 to 1 bit there are no options to do the reverse. I had to manually edit the org.chameleon.Boot.plist and set the 1 to 0.

I am not sure if my situations is unique but is this something to fix or is it just me?

Thanks again for the great work and I love what you all do

Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Hey Folks, as always you continue to do a fantastic job for the Hackintosh community and for that I am eternally grateful.

I recently did an update to Mavericks on my personal build from 3 year ago:
3.08 GHz Intel Core i7
10 GB 1069 MHz DDR3
GeForce 210 1024 MB
Sabertooth X58 BIOS 1402

I ran into the issue of always having to manually us PCIRootUID=0 at the bootloader for Mavericks to load successfully. Everything I read online said the org.chameleon.Boot.plist should be set to that by default, but mine was not, even after reinstalling Mavericks 3 times (I thought I was doing something wrong). MultiBeast has the PCI Root ID Fix which sets the 0 to 1 bit there are no options to do the reverse. I had to manually edit the org.chameleon.Boot.plist and set the 1 to 0.

I am not sure if my situations is unique but is this something to fix or is it just me?

Thanks again for the great work and I love what you all do
PCIRootUID=0 is the default, that is why there is no option to set it in MultiBeast.

Thank you very good!!!

thank you for making the work easy

Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Can the USB 3.0 kext to be signed?
This is needed for OS 10.9.1.

nice, i love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back