Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! You efforts are greatly appreciated!

Great update indeed.
But there is something wrong with clearing the kernel caches.
After install I had to boot with -f to see the installed kext working.
anybody else?

Just downloaded maverick today, upgrade went fine.. However cannot run multibeast..

Says certificate has been revoked.. Security is set to allow from anywhere.. Still nothing.. What gives? :(

Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

I too am having the same issue. I have apps downloaded from anywhere selected. However when I try and run Multibeast 6.0 it gives me the error: "Multibeast" can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

*edit* I ended up launching it from the terminal as a work around

Great update, but two problems:

1. ALC892 audio doesn't seem to be working regardless of DSDT or non-DSDT option.
2. Every time I run MultiBeast it overwrites my org.chameleon.Boot.plist even if I've unchecked every option regarding boot changes. Sometimes, I just want to install a new driver and not mess with my Boot.plist at all.

And one suggestion:

- Add a backup option so it copies off every file it changes. This would be darn useful in cases where you need to back out changes.

Great update, but two problems:

1. ALC892 audio doesn't seem to be working regardless of DSDT or non-DSDT option.
2. Every time I run MultiBeast it overwrites my org.chameleon.Boot.plist even if I've unchecked every option regarding boot changes. Sometimes, I just want to install a new driver and not mess with my Boot.plist at all.

And one suggestion:

- Add a backup option so it copies off every file it changes. This would be darn useful in cases where you need to back out changes.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/multibeast-bug-reports/112733-multibeast-6-failure-reporting.html

I too am having the same issue. I have apps downloaded from anywhere selected. However when I try and run Multibeast 6.0 it gives me the error: "Multibeast" can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

*edit* I ended up launching it from the terminal as a work around

I had the same problem.
Is everyone experiencing this now?
Is Apple fighting back now?
Is there going to be a new MultiBeast release fixing this?

eventually be able to use the new update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back