Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

MB: GA-B75M-D2V
CPU: G2120
Grapichcs: MSI GT210
EZLINK 128G SSD

1. USB 3.0 only work after sleep and wake

2. after install multi beast 6.0, every thing work great(exclude USB 3.0, USB 3.0 port is not work)
but get long startup time,
in ML 10.8.4 with multi Beast 5.1, start up time about 10 sec (with SSD)
[video=youtube;sieaigFze7U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sieaigFze7U[/video]

When I use a system profile other the power mac 3.1 my boot time is more than double the time, I tried imac profiles and others ones and it just sucked and trippled my boot time... with the power mac profile I have a boot time of around 5-8 seconds.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 23.06.01.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-25 at 23.06.01.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 193
Why Multibeast 6.0 cannot be opened? Any one pls help? I have successfully updated my OS X to Mavericks.

Great work with the GUI update! Thanks for the hard work!

Can we get driver for BCRM4352 wifi Bluetooth combo? Asus z87 deluxe dsdt

Hi
my system will only boot after boot flag "GraphicsEnabler=No"

gigabyte h77 DS3H
GTX 660 Ti
i5 3570K

Multibeast 6.0 with Easybeast in Quickstart and nothing else checked
OSX 10.9

Clean Install with fresh made Fusion drive (Neils Guide) worked 100% without the gtx660 ti. After installing the gtx660 Ti (and doing a second Multibeast install) it will only boot with the boot flag "GraphicsEnabler=No"

Isn't that the default setting anyway? In my org.chameleon.plist "GraphicsEnabler is set to NO...

What am i missing??? Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!
Hope i gave all necessary specs...

everything PERFECT!!! THANKSSSS

GA-Z77X-UP7 (with ALC898 HD audio)
32GB RAM
Core i7-3770k
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
Pioneer BD208 15x BDRW

I had a functioning 10.8.4 build, graphics, audio, wireless, Bluetooth4, USB3, etc. I've never gotten sleep to function, but I figured that was a quirk of the build.
I took care of a "safety-net" Time Machine backup and downloaded the requisit files, built a new UniBeast 3.0 flash drive, and ran the install (which went as smooth as silk).
After the build I ran the new MultiBeast, which took me a bit by surprise with the new layout. In the past I have had some issues, so I take a minimalist approach, and therefore didn't use one of the "cookie cutter" options. I simply used the Non-DSDT audio driver, FakeSMC and utilities, and the patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement. (I followed TonyMac's guide for putting all your boot files on your EFI partition, so just used a new Chameleon Wizard to update the boot loader.)

The point I'm getting to here is that not only is Mavericks pretty, fast, cool, and all that (not to mention FREE), but this is the first time in the 2 or 3 years I've been building Hackintoshes that sleep finally works flawlessly! Color me HAPPY!

Thank you, TonyMac, MacMan, and crew, for having such phenomenal resources available to us!

i was slightly confused with the new multi beast but its a lot easier and works good as I'm running mavericks

Love the new look! :headbang:
Great work as always! :thumbup:

Wow!! Thak you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back