Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.0 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 6.0 Update

the newmulibeast is verry nice...
and the ability to save is verry handy...

noobs please backup first before attempting a os update,at least back up your data...
this install is not a update but a complete os install,u risk loosing valuable data ,apps....
i use carbon copy...just backup install chimera,test boot....done
then do the install!!!!!!

Z77 DS3h + 3770k works:)

hello, why I cann't use multibeast 6.0 with my z77 ds3h, it say that cpu.........

what's your choose?

strange, I use multibeast 5.3, the OSX can run.....

Great! got it to work this morning finally. Needed to install the patched CPUPowerManagement ktext, the DSDT-free RTL8xxxx driver, and the Lnx2Mac Ethernet driver to get it working fully.
Now that we can save the options we used, I put it on my UniBeast usb. Is there going to be a repository of working settings per model? Took me 4 installs to get it right..course I am also a noob at this.

thank you for this amazing update
but i just use this and end up in "dvi no signal" error.then i did a fresh install this time use multibeast 5.5.2 .everything works perfectly.don't know what happened.when i am using unibeast get the the same error with nvidia cards.so i use ATI RADEON HD 5970 and now i can see the installer .any help appreciated.

You need use GraphicsEnabler=yes option at the boot command line of the installer. Previously it was set to Yes in the older versions of UniBeast, but in 3.0 is was set to No as default. Personally, I just used the Intel HD3000 to do my install, then set GraphicsEnabler=Yes through MultiBeast, and then added my 560 TI back in the system.

Thank you for this really nice update. Had a DSDT installed and I don't know why but my system just booted as usually after upgrade to Mavericks. So I only updated the network driver, sound and Trim enabler with the nice new Multibeast 6.0. Oh well I also removed SDST from boot.plist. It's not needed anymore. Only thing is a bit weird is going to sleep takes very long now. Any idea?

I can't resume after screen saver after upgrading to mavericks. I have sleep set to never but I like to have my screensaver come on after 2 min so the computer will lock and require my password. Any suggestions?

GA-B75M-D3P
Intel i3-3225
Intel 4000 graphics

When I try to wake the computer, I can move the mouse but clicking and typing is unresponsive. The log in window never appears. The screen saver just continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back