1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Same issue here.

I built a 10.8 install pre-Multibeast 5.0, and using the modified AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kext from Multibeast 4.0 along with my edited DSDT / SSDT.

10.8 runs fine (I only get two pstates, 16x and 48x, but that's fine for me). Sleep doesn't work but I don't care - this is a multimedia server that is always on.

17,000+ on Geekbench 64. GTX 670 screams in games like World of Warcraft.

When Multibeast 5 came out, I upgraded the bootloader, FakeSMC and plugins, and to the new modified AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from 10.8.

Immediate KP on boot. A -v shows it's loading something to do with the ACPI and then just a hang.

I restored a backup and did one "upgrade" at a time - I tried just the new AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and get the same KP.

Any hints or ideas guys?

Same issue here.

I built a 10.8 install pre-Multibeast 5.0, and using the modified AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kext from Multibeast 4.0 along with my edited DSDT / SSDT.

10.8 runs fine (I only get two pstates, 16x and 48x, but that's fine for me). Sleep doesn't work but I don't care - this is a multimedia server that is always on.

17,000+ on Geekbench 64. GTX 670 screams in games like World of Warcraft.

When Multibeast 5 came out, I upgraded the bootloader, FakeSMC and plugins, and to the new modified AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from 10.8.

Immediate KP on boot. A -v shows it's loading something to do with the ACPI and then just a hang.

I restored a backup and did one "upgrade" at a time - I tried just the new AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and get the same KP.

Any hints or ideas guys?

same problem here
z77x-ud5h MOBO
ivy bridge 3770k
integrated graphics.
m4 ssd

same problem here
z77x-ud5h MOBO
ivy bridge 3770k
integrated graphics.
m4 ssd
Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement isn't need for your motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back