Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you man! The only problem that I had was the usb 3.0 and with this new release of MultBbeast worked like a charm with GA z77n wifi!

Article: MultiBeast 5.5 Update

Im having sleep issues with my build, when I press sleep it'll power down and sleep for about 3 seconds before waking itself up and presenting me with the login screen. I've traced it down to being an ECH1 related wake up (USB) but this happens even when USB is unplugged. will updating to this new USB 3.0 driver help? mobo is GA-Z77X-UP5-TH. Thank you for all your hard work!

With your motherboard you do not need to install a third party driver. I had the same sleep problem until I removed the genericUSB kext. The native apple kexts work wit the Z77. I have normal sleep and USB 3.0.

hello guys i updated to 10.8.5 with UniBeast 2.1 and installation all went ok and when i try to boot from usb it stucks at (PCI Configuration Begin), what should i do, please help,
i have core i5 4670k
gigabyte:ga-h87-d3h

Thank you very much!!! My motherboard GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI now works without a problem. It just does not work wifi card - miniExpress card. I need to find the installation procedure. Thank you again!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!!! My motherboard GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI now works without a problem. It just does not work wifi card - miniExpress card. I need to find the installation procedure. Thank you again!

How did you get sound working? I'm on the H87N Wifi ;)

Hi folks,
Just built a system yesterday using the August Buyers Guide for Custom Mac pro (
GA-Z77X-UD5H + Intel Core i7 (3770) and the ENGA 670 graphics)​

Everything seems fine, except, after about 10 minutes the audio degrades, crackles and there seems to be a wobble in pitch.

Used a Creative USB soundcard for the time being, but cannot understand whats causing the problem.

Any ideas appreciated. I installed 10.8.5 with the latest Multibeast. In multibeast I enabled the driver for the ALC898.

Please help as I am building another system and dont want to spend €80 each on two soundcards if the onboard audio on the motherboard can be fixed.

Thanks guys.

Excellent. Thanks! USB 3.0 universal driver works again.

This MultiBeast package FIXED ALL MY PROBLEMS from my network to audio. My network speed is back to 1 Gbit up from 100 Mbit I can log into my app store again plus all this installing and re-installing helped me learn how to use this new Multibeast package far better Now I don't need to use multiple packages to get up and running. Thanks TMac. Now let me find my check book again so I can give a little.

Is the AppleIntelCPUPowermangement.kext (214.0) implemented into the new version of MultiBeast? In case not: I used el coniglios method to patch and everything works great so far on 10.8.5 for my Ideapad U310.
Crap forgot that, will be in MultiBeast 5.5.1.

MultiBeast 5.5.1 now live:

Visible Changes:
- Renamed Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement -> OS X 10.8.x to OS X 10.8.0 - OS X 10.8.4
- Added Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders -> System -> Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement -> OS X 10.8.5
- Changed Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALC8xx -> Without DSDT -> ALC898 reference of AppleHDA 10.8.4 to AppleHDA 10.8.5
- Corrected Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders -> Chimera v2.1.2-r2148 to Chimera v2.1.2-r2248
- Corrected Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders -> Chimera v2.2.0-r2148 to Chimera v2.2.0-r2248

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back