Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> USB 3.0 is actually in Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> Miscellaneous.

Article: MultiBeast 5.5 Update

"change npci from 0x3000 to 0x2000"

yes tried that just after the post and all working

Hnak's AppleIntelE1000e.kext to version 2.5.4c has been updated to 2.5.4d. 2.5.4c has issues.

Hnak's AppleIntelE1000e.kext to version 2.5.4c has been updated to 2.5.4d. 2.5.4c has issues.

Agreed. It drove me nuts. The particular problem was while uploading and it surfaced on Skype and Hangouts. I have presently rolled back the version to 2.4.14 and everything seems to work.

Agreed. It drove me nuts. The particular problem was while uploading and it surfaced on Skype and Hangouts. I have presently rolled back the version to 2.4.14 and everything seems to work.

Same here. Rolled back. 2.5.4d also does not work.

The problem is not Bluetooth, by USB Jabra - A320s. At 10.8.4 everything worked. Who can tell what's wrong??

Installed 10.8.5, used Multibeast 5.5 UserDSDT, booted changing org.chameleon.Boot.plist? Npci = 0x2000. The sound is excellent.
(GA-X79-UD5, i7-3930K, GTX-670)

Thank you!

For anyone who has not been able to boot a Haswell system with 10.8.5, but was able to boot a 10.8.4 modded kernel, 10.8.5 should boot with cpus=1. (Yes it is very slow). This goes to show that cpu recognition is still an issue with 'some' CPUs or motherboards for 10.8.5, and we will still need a modded kernel for 10.8.5.

UPDATE: Actually, this is not the case. cpus=1 does not work.

Great Update guy's thanks....

Yes, that's what I figure out after a week of using 2.5.4c. I was running into "no buffer space available" issues after about an hour of (intensive, i.e., many packets) use, and networking as well as OS would just completely go into spinning ball of death mode until reboot. After downgrading to Multibeast 5.4.3's Intel driver, no more problems. Just an FYI.

thanx a lot for the work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back