Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
rdfrey, thank you for your reply. I managed to get my iMessage working again with MB 5.4.3 too following instructions from Nighter above.

Thanks guy!!! :)

maybe it's a dumb question but i'm kinda new to all this, if i re-install Snow Lion on my laptop, can i use this version ?

thanks guys !

Article: MultiBeast 5.4 Update

maybe it's a dumb question but i'm kinda new to all this, if i re-install Snow Lion on my laptop, can i use this version ?

thanks guys !
No as this version is specific to Mountain Lion.

Would this work on a tablet PC? Would love to try this on a tablet.

Any chance the tonymac geniuses create their own take on nvram?
its the only thing stopping me from upgrading mb

Why not just grab it from an earlier version of MB?

Currently, if I were to install either of the versions of Chimera in the latest MultiBeast will I be breaking either iMessages or FaceTime? Thanks.

Here is some good advice regarding updates : http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/107766-how-do-software-updates-best-practices.html
The second comment by stork has some very important information that everyone should use a little more often. Repairing Permissions is very important. :thumbup:

As to you question about iMessages, the problem is not with Chimera or MultiBeast, it is a bigger problem that some people with real Macs are also experiencing problems. If in any doubt at all, then you might decide not to update either - although that hasn't stopped iMessages randomly stop working for some people either.

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back