Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 5.4 Update

Trying to download the 5.4.3 version, but I keep getting a file not found error from the host.
Fixed

Manual AND timed sleep are now working with Multibeast 5.4.1.
rdfrey - Thanks VERY much for your help.
You're very welcome, nice to hear of your success. :)

FileNVRAM removed at the request of the developers who claim Chimera is a commercial product.
Will removing FileNVRAM have any negative or any kind of noticeable effect? Are there any replacements or workarounds that need to be employed due to the absence of FileNVRAM?

Will removing FileNVRAM have any negative or any kind of noticeable effect? Are there any replacements or workarounds that need to be employed due to the absence of FileNVRAM?

I'm thinking no more Messages.app; as FileNVRAM is what fixes that problem. Am I correct? There may also be problems connecting to other Apple services.

MultiBeast 5.4.3 Released 2013-08-07

Visible Changes:
- Removed Drivers & Bootloaders -> Bootloaders -> Optional Modules

Internal Changes:
- Updated Chimera to the real v2.1.2-r2248

FileNVRAM removed at the request of the developers who claim Chimera is a commercial product.

IS there any other fix than NVRam to the problem FaceTime and iMessage with the new release

Also HWSensors.5.2.755 can be integrated into pack because they don't give sensors KP anymore! And gives astest boot!

This would be great if it fixes my crash problem. Some of the sensor plugins work and others cause crash on my RIVE with 7970 system. I think it's the GPU plugin that's been crashing. Where can I find this new version for testing? Currently since the plugins aren't broken out I have to avoid all of them.

Also, please put back "Removed Customization -> Boot Options -> PCI Configuration Fix" from 5.3.1 as it's necessary for my build. Thanks!

VOODOO HDA fails to install correctly for all versions, get 'kext not installed correctly" os message- i used 5.3.1 MB VooDoo and installs fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back