Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working a treat for install. Loving the new icons!. Everything works as before. Yet the icons generate the fun factor in Hacking and getting OSX running. CustoMmac config H77n-wifi.

thanks tonymac! 10.8.3 is now working on my z77ud5h it doesn't work on the previous multibeast.

Article: MultiBeast 5.3 Update

Big update!

Regarding HWMonitor... where did the GPU meters go? I mean the GPU core, ROP, shaders and memory meters... In MB 5.2.1 they worked pretty well, but with this release they don't appear anymore.

Congrats and happy weekend!

Big update!

Regarding HWMonitor... where did the GPU meters go? I mean the GPU core, ROP, shaders and memory meters... In MB 5.2.1 they worked pretty well, but with this release they don't appear anymore.

Congrats and happy weekend!
Kozlek removed them due to issues. Hopefully he'll return them soon.

What does this mean? "Added to UserDSDT or DSDT-Free correct hibernatemode for desktops" does it install some sort of kext or something? Could someone explain please :)

Hi Macman and tony
I've made a post about the sleep image issue now incl. in Multibeast 5.3.0
Post#21

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/86769-remove-sleepimage-get-many-gbs-back-faster-sleep.html

And i just tested that new feature in the new Multibeast 5.3.0

There's still generated a sleep image in (hidden) Private/var/vm (although not the size of the amount of Ram (aprox. 1/4) )

You can easily remove it by using this cmd. in terminal
post#21

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1480259

sudo ln -s /dev/null /var/vm/sleepimage

Why didn't you incl. that in the Multibeast script ?

WARNING: I just did the update to 5.3.0 on my x58 Sabertooth hoping for full USB 3.0 That was the only option i selected. Rebooted afterwards and plugged in my Lacie USB 3 drive. Complete system lockup. Tried to remove the USB kext, same thing. Had to remove the new kext installed by 5.3.0/ Lacie driver works but only for Lacie Drives, would like to get my g-tech drives to work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back