Register

MultiBeast 5.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: MultiBeast 5.3 Update

MacMan,

Some more experimenting with my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH mobo:
1) Booting OS X 10.8.x with Thunderbolt monitor in MPD1 results in KP

2) Booting OS X 10.8.x with Thunderbolt monitor in MPD2 results in apple logo then monitor goes to black
When I change the monitor to MPD1 now (hot plug) I get correct OS X 10.8.x recognizing HD4000
I have posted questions to Gigabyte: no results so far
(I removed NullCPUPower management kext)

MultiBeast 5.3.1 Released 2013-05-25

Visible Changes:
- Renamed Drivers & Bootloaders -> Drivers -> Graphics -> OpenCL Patch -> 10.8.x OpenCL Patch to 10.8.0 - 10.8.2 OpenCL Patch
- Changed all references to AppleHDA 10.8.2 to AppleHDA 10.8.3

Internal Changes:
- Changed install method for all patched or rollback kexts.

Hi is it a problem if I have ML 10.8.4?
That's the only version available in the app store.
I am not achieving my final installation and I don't know if this may be the issue.
Plus, how can I reset the Multibeast settings in case something goes wrong?
I am on a stage in which I cannot see the screen properly and I would like to reinitialize Multibeast, but I can't

Hi is it a problem if I have ML 10.8.4?
That's the only version available in the app store.
I am not achieving my final installation and I don't know if this may be the issue.
Plus, how can I reset the Multibeast settings in case something goes wrong?
I am on a stage in which I cannot see the screen properly and I would like to reinitialize Multibeast, but I can't

When you say you can't see the screen properly can you be more specific? Maybe take a picture.
What cable are you using to connect to your screen?

Any type of download accelerator is not compatible with our software and isn't supported.

oh man, that sucks. On my connection, it usually drops off after a while. I sit praying that it will complete properly.

Hi TonyMACX,

Great work! I have installed this update on three of my machines. Everything works great except for the USB 3 driver. on all three machines, if I plug in a 3.0 device into the 3.0 USB the system crashes usually a loss in all USB. Going back to you previous version for USB 3.0 works as long as you remove the Kext associated with the new version. Two Gigabyte motherboards and one Asus all with the same problem.

I too had the same issue, just wanted to PING that so you weren't alone. Using a Gigabyte mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back