Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Article: MultiBeast 5.3 Update

Hi.

I tried the new GenericUSBXHCI.kext from Zenith432, version 1.20d6 (The one included in the 5.3.0 MultiBeast pack)
I'm sorry to report that my USB 3.0 ports work... ONLY ONCE ! ON BOOT When I boot, the drive is recognized. But each time I go to sleep or I unmount any kind of USB Drive on those ports, they break untill the next startup. Impossible to remount a drive on those ports !

I tried with a mouse, a WD My Passport HDD and my UniBeast USB Thumb Drive. To no avail.

I'm on the GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 motherboard (6-series) with a ETRON EJ168 chip.

Anybody has a solution ? Am I alone in the dark with this issue, or are there others out there ?

Thanks,
Clovel

here is your solution: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286860-genericusbxhci-usb-30-driver-for-os-x-with-source/

there's a link to download a newer binary (look for: Binaries v1.1.4.)

Motherboard
Mac Pro 3.1
CPU
Intel I7
Graphics
AMD 6870
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Used the USB 3.0 updates and it turned all my ports on my Customacs. Thanks to the Genius guys here at tonymac for doing all this wonderful work!

Motherboard
GA Z68XP-UD3
CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
GT 210
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

Hi all!
- Does anybody here ever got hibernation (also called deep sleep) working?
(I think some people are confused about what real hibernation is: your RAM gets written in the famous sleepimage file, so it's a lot faster than normal startup but slower than normal sleep/wake — the advantage being also that you can unplug your Mac and then start it up just as if it was waking from sleep)
- Do the new settings in MB allow hibernation to work or are they to use normal sleep instead? (hence the erasing of the sleepimage file that I see many talking about)

Sorry for the bold ;) but as I can't find any convincing post in the forum about someone using deep sleep, I'm wondering if it's possible at all for a hackintosh?
(for anyone wanting to know more about hibernation, read one of the many articles on the subject such as this one: http://macs.about.com/od/usingyourm...he-Sleep-Setting-You-Want-Your-Mac-To-Use.htm — that might also help people who want to use the old normal sleep instead, I bet :thumbup:)

Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix Z370-G GAMING (WI-Fi AC)
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Hi all!
- Does anybody here ever got hibernation (also called deep sleep) working?
(I think some people are confused about what real hibernation is: your RAM gets written in the famous sleepimage file, so it's a lot faster than normal startup but slower than normal sleep/wake — the advantage being also that you can unplug your Mac and then start it up just as if it was waking from sleep)
- Do the new settings in MB allow hibernation to work or are they to use normal sleep instead? (hence the erasing of the sleepimage file that I see many talking about)

Sorry for the bold ;) but as I can't find any convincing post in the forum about someone using deep sleep, I'm wondering if it's possible at all for a hackintosh?
(for anyone wanting to know more about hibernation, read one of the many articles on the subject such as this one: http://macs.about.com/od/usingyourm...he-Sleep-Setting-You-Want-Your-Mac-To-Use.htm — that might also help people who want to use the old normal sleep instead, I bet :thumbup:)

Check this:

http://chameleon.alessandroboschini.it/features.php

Chameleon SSD Optimizer.png

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97 D3H
CPU
i7 6800k
Graphics
ATI 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Anyone having dropped file transfer problems after updating USB Drivers? System is Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH with latest bios on a ML 10.8.3. It wont finish a large file transfer...it just sends out an error like pulling of a USB without ejecting it... Anyone? Thanks.

Motherboard
Asus Rog Strix Z370-G GAMING (WI-Fi AC)
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Arehep> thanks a lot, but the sleep part of that app seems just a GUI for the Terminal commands; I've tried, but only got normal sleep behaviour.

Isn't any of the 3 sleep options what you're looking for ?

Skærmbillede 2013-05-16 kl. 01.41.31.png

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97 D3H
CPU
i7 6800k
Graphics
ATI 6870
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

After updating i lost function the camera and audio function of my 27 LED Display. I just installed the USB 3.0 driver... Help pls... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.