Dell
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Unk.
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Just a note to say, on my CustoMAC Mini, I lost audio when I upgraded to Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (audio device would not show in preferences). But, I downloaded the latest Multibeast 5.3, reloaded with the same audio settings (in the new MB), and rebooted. All is well now. Thanks.

Motherboard
Mac Pro
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500k
Graphics
Intel HD3000 / MSI 7950 OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm having an issue with the new USB3 Generic driver, I previously was using the Caldigit driver and my USB3 ports were working with my Vantec HX4 HDDs, but I did have an issue with them randomly ejecting and re-mounting, as well as it seemed to lock up Finder now and then, but with the new Generic driver, my USB3 ports do not work at all, they do show up in "About This Mac" though, but nothing is listed under them, nothing shows in Finder and Disk Utility also does not show anything.

I'm using a Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 with UEFI U1L BIOS, OSX 10.8.3 with MacPro 3,1 profile.

Motherboard
Z68XP-UD5 rev. 1.0 U1A
CPU
i7-2600k
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks guys for the update.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
I7
Graphics
GTX 550 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Still not getting sound from the front port using a GA-Z77x-UP5 TH

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
GeForce GTX 650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I would be grateful if someone were to post an image of the proper multibeast settings to use in a GA-Z77X-UP5-TH rig running Intel HD-4000 graphics. I have run tried a couple of different combinations. With mixed results, none satisfactory as yet.. Sleep starts then locks up the machine. Also the mouse seems to quit responding after varying lengths do time...
Hitting the OFF button is not the best option it seems to me and is not something I want to keep doing...

Motherboard
Z390 DESIGNARE
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This fixed my problem with usb 3.0 and 2.0 on Maximus V Extreme, The only problem is that front panel usb 2.0 is not working, but the board has 2 sets of 20 pin usb 3.0 that i'm going to use to change the front panel usb 2.0 ports to 3.0. no biggy. Thanks GREAT WORK!!!

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H F14 Bios
CPU
i73770K
Graphics
MSI Radeon 7950 3GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Backup org.Chameleon.boot.plist before upgrade and edit before rebooting ..

Installed MB 5.3

Selected all items that indicated 'Update'

Will edit this post for the USB 3.0 update results in a day or so.

* If you are using a designated graphics card in your org.Chameleon.boot.plist (e.g., Ati) you *WILL NEED TO REENTER* your specific model and frame buffers *BEFORE* you reboot. Otherwise you will get the white screen and have to reboot in safe mode and enter it then.

For those wondering, MB *does* rewrite the org.Chameleon.boot.plist file from scratch, so you should back it up *BEFORE* doing the updates.

Ritey ..

CPU
Intel Core i7-3770K
Graphics
EVGA NVIDIA GTX 660 SC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thank you!
and as always a thousand thanks for the great work!!

wildwillow

Motherboard
Z170 Deluxe
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Article: MultiBeast 5.3 Update

Do I need to reinstall if my system is working right?

No, like the saying if its not broken don't fix it:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.