Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated with Hardware Monitor installed and active. I have had no issues. Using an MSI Z77MA-G45 1.4 with DSDT. No noticeable improvement in boot time or any other area from what I have seen. All appears to work as before.

Article: MultiBeast 5.2 Update

i had a the same problem that the other with the new fakesmc , i had to roll it back to 5.1.3 too that strange beacause it has worked a one time and my 660 ti was monitored ; but after a reboot can't get it to work ...

Installed FakeSMC and it works fine on ASUS P8Z77V + 3570K. Thanks for the upgrade.

GA Z77-D3H 10.8.2 with Clover UEFI;

VoodooHDA for ViA VT2021 5.1 works awesome. Also picked up latest FakeSMC / Atheros Ethernet.

Thanks a lot.

Another noob request. I realize that the latest update page isn't the best place to ask this question but, could you point us at the forum where it tells us about the multibeast update process? I thought we were supposed to delete kexts before we re–run multibeast. Others are asking. I was also looking for that explanation. I take it that fakesmc any some other multibeast options are overwritten during an update. Us that correct?

With respect - and gratitude!

Hi, i Have a dual boot installation of SL and ML. Sometimes it hangs on booting, and I wondered if I should update to the latest Multibeast. Should I use this on or the one for SL (witch currently boots my setup). I use a DSDT.

Hmm great, now my Hackintosh doesn't sleep by itself like before, only when you put it to sleep manually. Is it possible to install the older version (5.1.3) of Multibeast over the 5.2 version? Or someone could offer a suggestion. Thanks
Edit - I installed the old multibeast and it wouldn't boot, had to boot into my backup drive, installed the latest multibeast 5.2 into my main drive and booted back up.

Article: MultiBeast 5.2 Update

i foget to mention something that an other one has mentionned .. my GPU is a overclocked edition of the 660ti (msi-660ti-oc-edition) , and my mobo is a MSI-Z77A-G45 with i7 3770k

Why there is a lack of iMac 13,1 definition ? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back