Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new fakesmc works fine but breaks sleep for me (reboot upon wake from sleep), with or without the plugins. Made several attempts including manually removing the old version prior to installing.

Reverting back to the fakesmc included with Multibeast 5.02 fixed it, however the new plugins and HWmonitor do not worknwith this oldr version.

Article: MultiBeast 5.1 Update

Patch Notes question:
Updated toleda's patched AppleHDAs to the 10.8.2 versions

Does this include HDMI Audio functionality by any chance?

Patch Notes question:

Does this include HDMI Audio functionality by any chance?
Yes, but you will still need to edit your DSDT to enable it.

Funny how The downloads section shows it as 5.1.2 but the download change log says 5.1.1.....

May want to fix that.

EDIT: Nevermind. Missed Macmans update a few posts up.

Is there any guide or informative posts on how to use MultiBeast? For a new user how would one determine which of the 6 audio or 4 network kexts to use? What graphics options should you pick?

I have my list of things i tick off, but i honestly cant remember how i figured it all out and would be lost if i had to start from scratch again.

The new FakeSMC broke my installation. Be warned.

Only want to say MultiBeast 5.1.1 works like a charm. Also HWMonitor! so everything perfect so far.

Thanks a lot!

Me, Again, UNBELIEVABLY!!! Finally!!!!!

First of all, HWMonitor App is just Amazing. i have now a overview off the entire Hackintosh!

I found out that now Deep Sleep is working perfect. No CMOS reset and also no Reboot. Works just Fantastic and this with Overclocked settings, that caused prior problems like CMOS Reset (Reboot) etc.
I was figuring out since Lion 10.7.4 what breaks the Sleep Function, it looks like it was because of wrong HWMonitor (FakeSMC Plugins) apart from the nVidia drivers.
I have installed many times with no Luck, but now with Multibeast 5.1.1 this hole thing finally works.

Many thanks to Tonymacx86 Team! All my Respect belongs to you!

Can't still believe that Deep Sleep finally works.

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

Deleted FakeSMC
Used Multibeast 5.1.2 to install new FakeSMC (gave installation error but was still there)
Copied AppleHDA.kext to desktop
Installed 10.8.2 Combo update (gave installation error)
Ran KextBeast
Reboot
"About this Mac" shows 10.8.2!
No idea why I got installation errors but system shows 10.8.2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back