Motherboard
Z87M-D3H
CPU
I5 4430
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Must have tried Multibeast with USB Legacy before I tried your settings. After a clean install with the settings UserDSDT, the Audio With DSDT option, and Lnx2Mac in 5.1.3 it now works fine :) Thanks a lot!!

MacMan

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - 2606 - UEFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
You didn't choose UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation before choosing "Generate CPU States" and "Use KernelCache". Therefore you don't have an /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist installed which is causing the error. Even if you had an /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist installed you will still run into issues.

From the description for UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation:

UserDSDT or DSDT-Free is a solution for those who have a pre-edited DSDT on the desktop with an .aml extension or a motherboard that works without a DSDT. Installs your DSDT if found as DSDT.aml, a org.chameleon.Boot.plist with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, Apple Boot Screen, UseKernelCache=Yes, GenerateCStates=Yes, GeneratePStates=Yes and darkwake=0 kernel flag, MacPro3,1 smbios.plist and tonymacx86 theme in /Extra. Installs FakeSMC.kext in /System/Library/Extensions. Installs Chimera v1.11.1 r1394 so the system will be bootable from the hard drive and ready for sleep with all hardware recognized in System Profiler. Patches /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext to prevent CMOS resets. Does not include any Network or Sound drivers.

From the description for Boot Options:

Contains scripts to edit /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist files to enable/disable special boot loader features at startup.

Obvious Answer Man

Super Moderator
See page 3 of the MultiBeast Features document which came with MultiBeast. It's a full of wonderful things. :thumbup: