Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

I need some help with MultiBeast. I just installed ML on my Hackint0sh, but I don't know what settings should I choose, because the interface of MultiBeast is changed since I last used it.

I have a Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 (rev.2) motherboard, an nVidia GeForce GTX460 VGA, an Intel Core i7 CPU and 6gb DDR3 ram. I have downloaded the DSDT file for my mobo (bios ver. FE).

Thanks in advance for the answers!

o.k. I messed up my once running ML installation. Used the Multibeast and installed the Audio stuff AND the Nvidia GTX670 stuff. Started with a Whitescreen. What files do I have to delete, remove, replace, to get the installation working again? Stuck my GTS 250 back into the system and was able to start again..

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

o.k. it was the GRAPHICSENABLER option that was turned back to "ON" - switched it to "OFF" and everything is working very nicely now again!

MultiBeast 5.0 is no longer supported as MultiBeast 5.1.2 is the current version.

Get always Proper Boot Device error.

Mikka Nandri.... Thanks..

Is there any way to choose the install location? I need to reinstall the FakeSMC kext to the my boot drive, but since the drive won't boot I am trying to install the kext with my mbpr but simply want to choose the location. There is no option to do so. Help would be huge!! THanks

How did it work with your Gigabyte motherboards? I have an identical one - the one
Z77MX-D3H-TH, any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back