Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, i need buy a new hd my hackintosh hd install dead today.......

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

If your card is not explicitly listed, then nothing needs to be done.

Note the Fermi cards listed:

NVIDIA GTX 470/480/560Ti 448/570/580 Support

The GTX 560Ti 448 is a lower cost version of the GTX 570 and unrelated to the GTX 560 or GTX 560Ti.

In the next revision of MultiBeast I'll make the following change to make it clearer:

NVIDIA GTX 470 / 480 / 560Ti 448 Cores / 570 / 580 Support

Thank you for your valuable replay. Here i am using ASUS GTX 560 (non TI) I can get full resolution from the installation screen can change the resolution one to another without any issue, HD movies are playing smoothly without frame drop , But i cant install CUDA Driver and run Lexmark to check open CL. effects like Genart Sapphire cant get GPU acceleration. how can we solve it

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Thank you :thumbup:

Kernal panic after install. Pulled the GTX 570 and system boots. Now to replace those files from unibeast...

Hi, from Australia

I am having some problems installing Mountain Lion.

CPU: Intel i7-2600K
Graphics: PowerColor ATI Radeon HD 5770
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-D3, BIOS ver. F3

UniBeast ver. 1.5.3

MulitBeast ver. 5.0.2
> UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation

I am able to install Mountain Lion on to my HDD OK. (Able to boot to desktop using UniBeast)

After I use MultiBeast with "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" selection (DSDT.aml file on Desktop)
Mountain Lion will crash on boot up with dreaded white square with circle with cross through it.

I am not even able to reboot using UniBeast. (Same dreaded white square)

Hey great job!!

Just wanted to know if its necessary to run this on a hackintosh that was already succesfully updated to Mountain Lion.

Thanks in advance!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK!, Been running on vanilla; hardly stable at all. So glad this is now out THANK YOU!

Hi, from Australia

I am having some problems installing Mountain Lion.

CPU: Intel i7-2600K
Graphics: PowerColor ATI Radeon HD 5770
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68XP-D3, BIOS ver. F3

UniBeast ver. 1.5.3

MulitBeast ver. 5.0.2
> UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation

I am able to install Mountain Lion on to my HDD OK. (Able to boot to desktop using UniBeast)

After I use MultiBeast with "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" selection (DSDT.aml file on Desktop)
Mountain Lion will crash on boot up with dreaded white square with circle with diagenal line through it.

I am not even able to reboot using UniBeast. (Same dreaded white square)

------------------------------------------------------

It looks like I have solved the problem.
I have found through trial and error that if I select "3rd Party SATA" (AHCI_3rdParty_SATA.kext) and also "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" in MultiBeast, Mountain Lion will now boot to the desk top, with no crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back