Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many Thanks. Noticed a couple of things.
#1 - it overwrites the "extra/org.chameleon.boot.plist" so I had to re-add my "Graphics Mode" setting
#2 - The keyboard has reverted to US from my defined UK.
#3 - Dont know what Audio driver to use for the VirtualBox Audio device (yes its a VM - but thats how you test software these days) ;-)

Hey the kexts included here fix the issues on Nvidea 450 ???

Now I just need t figure out an option that works for me. I have an Intel dp67bg motherboard, and it runs the installer like a champ. Finds my location, connects to the internet, graphics. Once I run Multibeast it will not boot back into my installation.

Thanks for the hard work!

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Hi tony thank you and appreciate the hard work of ur team. I have a doubt that i am using GTX 560 (Non TI) version GPU and there is anything about that kind of card there. what can we do, can we use GTX 560 TI options for getting support to our GTX 560 Cards?

Article: MultiBeast 5.0 for Mountain Lion

Great work we apreciate you and Thank you, I have a doubt that I am using GTX 560 (Non Ti) and there is nothing there about GTX 560 (Non TI) version, Can we use the Option provided for GTX 560 TI to get support?
If your card is not explicitly listed, then nothing needs to be done.

Note the Fermi cards listed:

NVIDIA GTX 470/480/560Ti 448/570/580 Support

The GTX 560Ti 448 is a lower cost version of the GTX 570 and unrelated to the GTX 560 or GTX 560Ti.

In the next revision of MultiBeast I'll make the following change to make it clearer:

NVIDIA GTX 470 / 480 / 560Ti 448 Cores / 570 / 580 Support

Thanks again Tonymac & Macman. Also thanks to everyone, I have learned so much from this community. You are all making my trip back to school this fall way easier and more affordable than it would have otherwise been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back