Contribute
Register

multibeast 5.0.2 wont install

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone able to help me solve my issue?

same problem here i install correctly multybest 5.0.2 fine the i forgot usb legacy option i get fail at the end same trying to install trim
any ideas no face time for a while :(

Seems like no one knows how to solve this issue.

I ran into this same problem and traced it down a bit. Trying to install the .aml file failed every time but when I only installed a driver and bootloader it worked.

not for me.

If I just try to install only the audio kext, 889, it fails.

Chimera install fails, won't boot, just gives an endless spinning circle at the Apple boot screen but never goes anywhere.
Booting form the unibeast USB works fine.

EDIT: 3rd times a charm. It worked. The only option I chose was user DSDT or DSDT Free and it worked!

not for me.

If I just try to install only the audio kext, 889, it fails.

Chimera install fails, won't boot, just gives an endless spinning circle at the Apple boot screen but never goes anywhere.
Booting form the unibeast USB works fine.

EDIT: 3rd times a charm. It worked. The only option I chose was user DSDT or DSDT Free and it worked!

I have been choosing that all along, but no luck for me.

I have even tried installing just chimera alone, but that does not work either.

I am having issues as well. Been trying several things individually and was able to install Trim Enabler and the AppleHDA kext. Everything else fails.

The Lnx2mac Realtek driver install also is failing.

I am having issues as well. Been trying several things individually and was able to install Trim Enabler and the AppleHDA kext. Everything else fails.

The Lnx2mac Realtek driver install also is failing.

Hi friends
Your problem starts when multi beast validating the installation ? i post here an attach meant with this post. that is not mine i collect these informations from various forum members with the discussion execute with them. try it then post ur result whether it success or fail

Attachments

• ML FIX.rtfd.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 418
I had the same problem yesterday whe the Multibeast 5.0.2 installation would always fail, no matter which boxes were ticked. I found as solution that helped me (fresh install of ML):

I ran the installation of ML, then first started Multibeast for Lion (4.6.1) and only checked "UserDSDT Install". Installation was succesfull.
Afterwards I ran Multibeast 5.0.2, checked "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" and now it worked reproducable.

It wouldn't work a single time (tried it about 20 times, got VERY frustrated) when I would run Multibeast 5.0.2 directly.

Now my Hackintosh is finally up and running. Sound is working, got my WiFi D-Link dongle working, time machine is up an running. I even managed to send some files via Airdrop to my MacBook Air, though it only works in direction Hackintosh to Mac, not the other way round.

For what it matters, here's my system:
Gigabyte Z77 UP5 TH
Intel i7 3770k
G.Skill Ares PC12800 Ram
Samsung 830 SSD 256 GB (plus several drives from my old PC built)
HD 4870 (will be replaced by GTX 670 after next paycheck arrives :)

MultiBeast 5.0.2 works fine on my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, i3-3770K, GTX 670.

I've done a clean install using an UniBeast 1.5.3 created USB stick and NEVER seen any install issues. The HD 4870 you are using is NOT supported OOB and requires edited drivers to work. You would be better off installing using the HD 4000.

MultiBeast 5.0.2 works fine on my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, i3-3770K, GTX 670.

I've done a clean install using an UniBeast 1.5.3 created USB stick and NEVER seen any install issues. The HD 4870 you are using is NOT supported OOB and requires edited drivers to work. You would be better off installing using the HD 4000.

Well, I got the system running in the end, but strangely the graphics card worked flawlesly from the start. It was just a leftover from my 4 year old PC and will be replaced in about a week. Just played a couple rounds of Starcraft 2 and D3, worked well.
Right now I'm using Final Cut Pro X. Does anyone know how to check whether the GPU acceleration is working or not?

Strangely OS X works just fine, but I'm not able to install my old Vista Ultimate on the new rig. It always tells me when the instalation is almost finished, that the hardware is not supported and it won't be able to finish installation :( Hope that Win 8 will fix this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back