Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 4.3 - 10.7.3Combo OpenCL Enabler -no boot{SOLVED}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinebench hasn't been updated in over 2 years and doesn't support the newer NVIDIA cards. That is why they benchmark so poorly compared to ATI/AMD or previous generations NVIDIA's.

If you want a true GPU performance test use one of the newer benchmark programs like LuxMark or Unigine.

It's certainly *easier* to use the modified Nvidia driver packages in MultiBeast 4.3 on Lion 10.7.3, but I decided against. I've said why in another post and I'll say it again:

I use the official Nvidia v270.00.00f01 driver (http://www.nvidia.com/object/macosx-270 ... river.html) with the FERMI OpenCL patched GeForceGLDriver.bundle for 270.00.00f01 (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52086) for better overall performance, especially OpenGL. The best example of this is the Unigine Heaven 3.0 Benchmark Demo (http://unigine.com/products/heaven/download/): without this official Nvidia driver, there's a performance loss of over 10+ FPS!

I have checked with luxmarc after recent chimera 1.9 update the results are better compared to the earlier tests. My concern is in this cuda is not shown though the drivers are installed and clock is showing only 0 MHz. UNIGINE Engine is not working on my computer. Please help me regarding this

Thank you

Sripathy K Surya

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 9.24.44 PM (2).png
    Screen Shot 2012-04-25 at 9.24.44 PM (2).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 244
  • Cinebench.png
    Cinebench.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 265
I got following results with Nvidia original 1.7.3 drivers for GTX 470.
I'm little disappointed with openGL but openCL & CUDA seems to be cool enough.
OpenCL doesn't see the card clock.Why?

Attachments

• cuda.png
    cuda.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 535
  • oceanwaves.png
    oceanwaves.png
    313.8 KB · Views: 178
  • luxmark.png
    luxmark.png
    382.7 KB · Views: 210
  • unigine.png