Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 2.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilbe said:
MacMan, I have a UD3R i7-950 system very similar to your build. Do you recommend the MacPro 4,1 or 5,1 and why? I've got the 5,1 running fine now, but curious if things would be any better with 4,1.

Thanks.
Try it and let us know.

May I ask what multibeast settings to use to create a boot that has the same settings as iboot? I've tried easybeast, as well as advanced with various options but i still cant boot to my desktop using multibeast , while i can with iboot.

the_gael said:
I have tried installing several times selecting only Easybeast and the issue remains.

[quote="the_gael":nc0v2dc6]I have a problem with the latest Multibeast on my Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3LR.

I can install Snow Leopard but after upgrade to 10.6.5 and Multibeast config regardless of whether I install using Easybeast or whether I selectively install various kexts and options my system halts at ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::Start - waitFor Service(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement) timed out.

I have subsequently re-applied the 10.6.5 Combo Update and then reinstalled NullCPUPowerManagement but i get the same result.

I would like to use a DSDT file but I can't find one that works for my v.1.0 board with latest F11 bios (tried the one from Kexts.com but it KP's every time for me)

I can boot into Snow Leopard fine using iBoot 2.5.2

Edited to add:
I have removed the Overclock while I am troubleshooting and just 1 HDD installed
[/quote:nc0v2dc6]
I'm having the similar problem too. I can have the onboard lan and sound work if I boot the system from iboot. Otherwise, sound is disable if I boot from the harddrive. Any help, Macman or TonyMacx?
Thanks in advance.

hello

Can you add a Option for Chameleon to select boot0hfs ?

Can I add a request for the new fakeSMC's that are around on Project OSX:
http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.p ... topic=1206

They've got them working to show fan speeds and voltages from ACPI. I've tried intermittently to get it working but I think I need some help as I get Kernel Panics. The latest version needs to be in S/L/E and it looks like it it will be hardware specific.

I'd be interested in trying to get one working for the CustoMac set up. Maybe one for a separate thread.

Hi guys,

Thank you all for the information on the website and all your hard work. I am new at building computers and took it upon myself to build two... I was able to get one running well with only sometimes slow internet that I cant seem to figure out how to improve ( p55 ud2 with macmen's new kext install and the second is p55a ud3 which i cant seem to get the sound going in. The chip is the alc892. the only thing that work is the old voodoo version ( 2.2 and 2.1 ) which is not optimal. anyone has a method to get the chip working well?

HI to everyone !!
i'm goingo to install on my hackintosh an sapphire ATI HD5770 1gb vapor x..
but i cant find MultiBeast 2.5.1 Released 2010-11-21

the download link not work.. how can i find it ?
Thanks !!

PS: (excusemy for my bad english..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back