- Feb 2, 2010
- ASUS TUF Z390-PRO GAMING - 2606 - UEFI
- Vega 64
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 12.0.0 for macOS Catalina 10.15.3+.
MultiBeast is an all-in-one post-installation utility designed to enable boot from a hard drive. It also features a collection of drivers and customization options.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and at MultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
Do not upload MultiBeast to any other sites or redistribute.
The health of this site and continued development depend on this being the only source.
- Replaced FakeSMC with VirtualSMC for Quick Start choices
- Removed 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support (HDAS > HDEF)
- Removed Drivers -> Audio -> X299 Series Audio Support (CAVS > HDEF)
- Replaced Drivers -> Misc -> FakeSMC with VirtualSMC
- Replaced Drivers -> Misc -> FakeSMC Plugins with VirtualSMC Plugins
- Replaced Drivers -> Misc -> FakeSMC Hardware Monitoring Application with HWMonitorSMC2
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Atheros -> AtherosE2200Ethernet v2.3.0
- Added Drivers -> Network -> Intel -> IntelMausiEthernet v2.5.0
- Removed Customize -> Graphics Configuration -> NVIDIA Web Drivers Boot Flag
- Added Customize -> SSDT Options -> 300 Series NVRAM Support
- Updated Clover to Clover 5.0 r5106
- Updated all kext installations to install to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
- Added to VirtualSMC installation to remove /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/FakeSMC.kext and SMCHelper.efi
- Updated Drivers -> Audio -> AppleALC to Lilu v1.4.2 and AppleALC v1.4.7
- Updated Drivers -> USB -> Remove XHCI USB Port Limit for macOS 10.15
- Updated Customize -> Graphics Configuration -> Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhateverGreen to Lilu v1.4.2 and WhateverGreen v1.3.7
Expanding an outline choice for the first time takes two clicks. Subsequent choice expansions work as expected.
MultiBeast 12 only supports installation to disks formatted as GUID Partition Table (GPT). This is due to all kexts being installed in EFI partition under /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.
If you have Bug Reports or Feature Requests, please let us know in the MultiBeast section of the forum. If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further MultiBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!
MultiBeast 11.3.0 Update
MultiBeast 11.2.1 Update
MultiBeast 11.2.0 Update
MultiBeast 11.1.0 Update
MultiBeast 11.0.1 Update
MultiBeast 11.0 Update
MultiBeast 10.4 Update
MultiBeast 10.3 Update
MultiBeast 10.2 Update
MultiBeast 10.1.1 Update
MultiBeast 10.1 Update
MultiBeast 10.0 Update
MultiBeast 9.2 Update
MultiBeast 9.1 Update
MultiBeast 9.0.1 Update
MultiBeast 9.0 Update
MultiBeast 8.2.3 Update
MultiBeast 8.2.2 Update
MultiBeast 8.2.1 Update
MultiBeast 8.2 Update
MultiBeast 8.1 Update
MultiBeast 8.0.1 Update
MultiBeast 8.0 Update