CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After installing MB 10.2 (High Sierra 10.13.2) I am getting a black screen after the Apple loading. The only way to reach the desk top is booting through Unibeast 8 with 10.13.1. I removed my graphics card (Gigabyte GTX 1050 D5) because System preferences under NVDIA driver, "No Graphics Card installed". I de-installed the Web Driver (the appropriate driver for the MacOs update) rebooted and the same black screen. I check Clover Configurator and everything looks good. I tried installing Multibeast 10.2 again, same black screen. I decided to try an SSD drive that I knew was working with 10.31.1 installed on it. I chose the appropriate boot disk in BIOS, booted and I received the black screen again. When I am able to reach desk top with the Unibeast 8.0 drive the screen is glitchy. About this Mac says "HD Graphics 530 14mb" not the proper amount of vram for 530. I tried reinstalling a previous config.plist supplied by @canyondust that worked in the past but I am still getting the black screen without the Unibeast drive and when reaching desk top with the Unibeast drive I still only have 14mb vram. I have read many posts with similar problems, none of the solutions is working. I have checked BIOS, nothing has changed. Please help!!! Attached is Verbose readout.

Attachments

• IMG_5887.JPG
    IMG_5887.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.