Quadro 2000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have installed two operating systems in two different hard drives, windows, and Hackintosh sierra, I am unable to boot through the cover boot loader because I am using old DELL workstation (T3500 model) and this workstation is not supporting UEFI boot. windows 10 pro installed as a legacy boot(MBR). Hackintosh installed as GUID partition. the problem is I am unable to boot windows operating system from the clover boot loader, I can able to boot Hackintosh only from clover boot, Kindly guide me what needs to be done from my side.

With regards
Prasanna.

Delete the Clover installation. Re-install it Legacy Mode.

clover boot loader or multibeast?

clover boot loader or multibeast?
Use either MultiBeast or the Sourceforge download - MultiBeast installs the boot files to the EFI partition by default, the default in the Clover installer is root. Sometimes it works on Legacy systems in the EFI, sometimes it does not and you have to have Clover in the root. Try with MB first and if it does not work try the Clover installer.

Use either MultiBeast or the Sourceforge download - MultiBeast installs the boot files to the EFI partition by default, the default in the Clover installer is root. Sometimes it works on Legacy systems in the EFI, sometimes it does not and you have to have Clover in the root. Try with MB first and if it does not work try the Clover installer.
I will try week-end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back