2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody!

I'm trying to install OS X on my new Hackintosh.

It hat the MSI Z97-M Gaming Mainboard from the buyers guide, a i3 4160 CPU (HD4400 GFX) and 16GB of Ram.
I'm following this guide http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...x-gaming-5-i7-4790k-gtx-970-g1-32gb-ddr3.html
Due it uses a very similar mainboard. (Same Audio, Lan and Chipset...)

But while starting up the installation I get Kernal-Panic: "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI"\ ...

I'm not sure how to solve this. Any suggestions would be great! :)

Sören

Attachments

• IMG_20151208_223147.jpg
    IMG_20151208_223147.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 77
Please follow the Rules, and add your specific hardware to your profile.
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
It is impossible for people to help you, and we would only be guessing at solutions, without this information

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Tried to solfe the problem by fakePCIID and FakePCIID-IntelHD but with no luck... kernel-panic is still the same...

Is there a chance that my issue is related to the IGP? Or should I try on other things?

Could it help to switch to an i3-4340 with a HD4600? (I don't whant to go up to a Quad-Core due the system should by VERY silent...)

Sören

Managed to install OS X but with very slow GFX... I tried again to FakePCIID and bricked the system... I will just swap to a HD4600...

Ok... just 4 Info: switching to an i3-4330 just does the trick... could install OS X without problems and HD4600 is running great...

accept for being not able to select 4K Resolution...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back