Contribute
Register

MSI Z87-G45 Booting Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you VERY mush m8, my problem gone....but now stuck on grey screen with mouse loading(not realy stuck, mouse move)

All okey guys i boot with -x , thank you....1 more question :how can i partition a hdd (half macosx half Windows(not for installing windows) as backup) I have an ssd with win 8.1 and this hdd 1.5, anyone?

Thank you again, i install the mavericks and after that when i choose my hdd partition(installed mavericks) on chameleon just loading apple logo

if using the 7950 in bios make sure set to igpu or igfx not peg and use gen2 for amd card. boot with the dvi cable only on the 7950 let me know the results

I have asus hd7950

P.s. i install the mavericks on safe mode(usb) is anyproblem with that? And i boot again on usb installer with -x to fix boot, i cant move the kexts(null and fakesmc)

And with -v stuck on IOBluetoothHCIController searchfortransporteventtimeouthandler -- missing bluetooth controller transport

I try it m8, but didnt work pffff!

CAM00137[1].jpg

CAM00145[1].jpg

but i can boot with internal gpu, another problem : killer elite e2200 doesnt work..anyone have solution(kext) for this?

All okey guys with my ethernet..now the only prob is hd7950, any know the settings for msi z87 g45 to sleep mode?(psu corsair hx1050)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back