Graphics
msi twin frozer hd7850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
im trying to build my first hackintosh but i wanna know if my motherboard is compatible:

msi z77a gd55
i5 3570k

im trying to build my first hackintosh but i wanna know if my motherboard is compatible:

msi z77a gd55
i5 3570k
Yes, is compatible, but like all MSI boards, you need a patched BIOS for native power management or use NullCPUPM kext.

thank you for the info; now i need to do a research on how to do that patch as this will be my first hackintosh.

I am not familiar with your board, but I had fantastic results with the MSI z77ma-g45 board as outlined in kduvernay's post. Modded bios is in forums somewhere, make sure to use version .140. Everything works with non dsdt install, very simple install process. Boot up time is very fast.

I am not familiar with your board, but I had fantastic results with the MSI z77ma-g45 board as outlined in kduvernay's post. Modded bios is in forums somewhere, make sure to use version .140. Everything works with non dsdt install, very simple install process. Boot up time is very fast.

I am working on setting up an MSI Z77A-G45 and having issues with the MB post install. Did you have any details on your working setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back