MSI GTX970 Gaming
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Well, I've basically tried everything possible for now (at least for the guides and posts I managed to find), patched DSDT, modified BIOS settings, applied various kexts and produced numerous other manipulations for these specs, but no luck for now:

i7 3770
MSI Z77A G43
16GB Corsair Vengeance XMP-1600
2xSSD 120gb (one for windows, one for el capitan) + 2TB HDD + 1TB HDD
MSI GeForce GTX970 Gaming
+ various USB stuff

Everything is working - the external USB audio (Xonar U7), Microphone + Camera built-in the display (Philips 272P4), even external usb-bluetooth 4.0 dongle and PCI-E 5Ghz wi-fi card. Didn't try printer and scanner, but I assume they'll work too. Even USB3.0 ports are working everywhere on the system.

But there are 3 problems that bug me:
1) Can't get to sleep from El Capitan. It just shuts off and restart upon wake.
2) Can't boot into safe mode from Clover. Get a bunch of errors I couldn't find how to fix. I've attached a photo of the errors here:
IMG_9993.jpg
3) Since El Capitan installation, I randomly get my time broken both in Windows and Mac OS. Minus three hours. Not every time, but occasionally. And it's not the battery - checked that already.

Any advice would be very nice.

I thought about safe mode... And I do not need it now. I'd prefer Recovery mode, which I can't get working to (freezes for some time, busy mouse icon appears, which can be moved by mouse and that's it). Is there any way to make it work? I'm choose recovery partition from clover to boot, using nv_disable=1. For now I just want to temp. disable SIP and turn it back on after some things I need. So how do I get into Recovery mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back