Contribute
Register

MSI Z490 Tomahawk + i7-10700k / Catalina 15.5.5 / OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same issue after changing the SetupVirtualMap to false ....

The same stuck with EFI what I send?

yes - i copied your EFI exactly, except for the 3 serial numbers that I copied over from my previous system. All else is identical...

Did u boot up with rx590 or with igpu?

not sure if this is a clue, but my keyboard backlight flashes right at that line and then it goes off .... i did try another USB keyboard just in case not compatible - but it did not help

Also tried having nothing else plugged in other than USB stick + keyboard

At least my EFI does not have drivers or kext or maybe some config to load rx. So maybe it can be a problem.
Try to load without rx. If it will process more than you will know that the problem with rx.

At least my EFI does not have drivers or kext or maybe some config to load rx. So maybe it can be a problem.
Try to load without rx. If it will process more than you will know that the problem with rx.

i dont think that's it - i just disabled the rx590 in the bios and made it display to igpu - same error :(

Yeap, I mean just disable it.
I can only recommend to go throw opencore 10gen intel docs. And check if there are some keys, which was not important for my system.

one more q -- are you using an nvme m.2 drive? i'm wondering if it can be drive related. Also what bios settings do you have other than xmp for your ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back