- Jul 25, 2012
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
- HD 4000+GT 710
- Mobile Phone
- Since you had ACPI Patches in EFI>CLOVER>ACPI_Patched: SSDT-HDEF-HDAS-1.aml and SSDT-HDEF-HDAS-2.aml , I surmised any additional changes in CLOVER>config.plist>Devices_Audio SECTION may be conflicting with the ACPI aml patches.
- I 'gingerly' removed the config .plist_Devices_Audio editing, hoping the that will restore the lost Audio to your system.
- I then uploaded you that EFI as zipped.
- I normally post my responses in detail to show what I have done; but after a very long day of intense work, I was too tired or lazy to do that.
- I want my responses to help the OP and inform/educate others at the same time about problem solving in a Forum.
- I felt bad I did not do what I should have and waited to see your response to clarify.
Did you get your Audio BacK?
You just responded
I am left guessing!That's better.