MSI X99A SLI PLUS
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 750
Hey , this is the specs of my hardware

Msi x99a sli plus
I76800k intel
750gtx (yes I know but this is a audio workstation)
Samsung 850 Evo m2 500gb
Samsung 850 Evo ssd 500gb
Fan cool CPU
Led lights
NZXT WHITE CASE

image.jpg

After many sleepless nights and help from everyone here and YouTube , I made it happen ;) everything in order except audio , but since I'm going to run a external interface with a pcie FireWire which is yet to arrive any day but It all seems stable so far even though I'm tip toeing around everything , I'm currently downloading protools and reason and will run basic test without audio at this point and if I need to get it then I'll be back to the drawing board , honestly I brought windows yesterday and I tried another 3 times booting and nothing happened , I sat there in disbelief and said I'll give it one more crack if not it's a windows machine , I still don't know how , but it worked ! I followed so many guides and tutorials but this being very different to what everyone's build it was a headache .... below is the benchmark , not sure if that great note this is at standard CPU speed meaning no overclock , I'm still not sure if all cores and threads are running. But it's up there with the 8core trash can mac ! I will link all the guides and help I got when this machine is up and running solid ;)

image.jpg

Cheers fellas

Last edited:
Well? Is it stable and if so can you share guides etc?

Well? Is it stable and if so can you share guides etc?

Yes can do , I will do it as soon as I can , It's hard to do it off the phone ;) do you have similar or same specs ?

Hello @Threatnique
I've the same mobo here, any chance to have a setting guide?
ty

Hey , this is the specs of my hardware

Msi x99a sli plus
I76800k intel
750gtx (yes I know but this is a audio workstation)
Samsung 850 Evo m2 500gb
Samsung 850 Evo ssd 500gb
Fan cool CPU
Led lights
NZXT WHITE CASE

View attachment 217078

After many sleepless nights and help from everyone here and YouTube , I made it happen ;) everything in order except audio , but since I'm going to run a external interface with a pcie FireWire which is yet to arrive any day but It all seems stable so far even though I'm tip toeing around everything , I'm currently downloading protools and reason and will run basic test without audio at this point and if I need to get it then I'll be back to the drawing board , honestly I brought windows yesterday and I tried another 3 times booting and nothing happened , I sat there in disbelief and said I'll give it one more crack if not it's a windows machine , I still don't know how , but it worked ! I followed so many guides and tutorials but this being very different to what everyone's build it was a headache .... below is the benchmark , not sure if that great note this is at standard CPU speed meaning no overclock , I'm still not sure if all cores and threads are running. But it's up there with the 8core trash can mac ! I will link all the guides and help I got when this machine is up and running solid ;)

View attachment 217077

Cheers fellas
hello bro plz send full guide or efi folder for my msi x99a sli plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back