i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS

Hmm..

So the the RX 570 is the 8gb OC version (not sure if it would be helpful to even get into the OC settings?). I know the values are just below your range but I would like to think they should be a bit higher. I use @psedog build guide/config plist w/ out his RX Vega 64 congifs https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/psedogs-mod-pro-i7-8700k-vega64-gigabyte-z390-aorus-pro-wifi.267701/ but I could of easily missed/botched something along the way as well.

In all reality, the graphics card really just exist to drive three dell UH2415 monitors or drive a 4K TV, so it likely doesn't matter all that much but its always nice to know you optimized your settings.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
View attachment 393393View attachment 393396

Hmm..

So the the RX 570 is the 8gb OC version (not sure if it would be helpful to even get into the OC settings?). I know the values are just below your range but I would like to think they should be a bit higher. I use @psedog build guide/config plist w/ out his RX Vega 64 congifs https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/psedogs-mod-pro-i7-8700k-vega64-gigabyte-z390-aorus-pro-wifi.267701/ but I could of easily missed/botched something along the way as well.

In all reality, the graphics card really just exist to drive three dell UH2415 monitors or drive a 4K TV, so it likely doesn't matter all that much but its always nice to know you optimized your settings.

Those scores are fine for a 570 card, I was referencing 580 scores. Did the fans kick on?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ahhh, awesome! Yea they definitely kicked on haha! I just figured streaming on multiple monitors should of ramped up the GPU as opposed to the CPU but thinking about it now it makes a bit more sense that the CPU is having to interpret/extract the data and just pushed it to the GPU.

Any recommendations for a good CPU/GPU monitoring app? If not no worries.

Thanks again for the help though!

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z170M D3H
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac
Ahhh, awesome! Yea they definitely kicked on haha! I just figured streaming on multiple monitors should of ramped up the GPU as opposed to the CPU but thinking about it now it makes a bit more sense that the CPU is having to interpret/extract the data and just pushed it to the GPU.

Any recommendations for a good CPU/GPU monitoring app? If not no worries.

Thanks again for the help though!
Slice has developed AMDRadeon HWMonitor sensors, follow his directions and use his FakeSMCkext. It’s at Insanelymac site.
Windows has Wattman macOS has AutoWattMan so it is controlling the card fans, and frequencies.

Motherboard
MSI Nightblade MI3 8 H310
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580
I've got this GPU too (MSI armor rx580 8gb) but my DisplayPorts give no signal. The two HDMI ports work fine and the DVI port had weird colors which could be fixed by forcing RGB.

Is DisplayPort working for you guys? Can I have a look at your graphics setup in Clover Configurator? Do you use WhateverGreen and Lilu?

I don't have a DisplayPort cable but I'm testing with a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've got this GPU too (MSI armor rx580 8gb) but my DisplayPorts give no signal. The two HDMI ports work fine and the DVI port had weird colors which could be fixed by forcing RGB.

Is DisplayPort working for you guys? Can I have a look at your graphics setup in Clover Configurator? Do you use WhateverGreen and Lilu?

I don't have a DisplayPort cable but I'm testing with a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter.
So I have the 570 (for some reason RX 570 isn't a choice in in the Build Signature) which has 3 DisplayPorts and 1 HDMI, all of which work. I use both Whatever Green and Lilu. Can confirm a male to male DisplayPort to HDMI cable works.