Contribute
Register

MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT GAMING MX 6GB for $269.99 AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see InjectATI selected for RX 5600 and InjectIntel selected for HD4600. I have to manually uncheck them to successfully boot.
Those are not a part of my config.plist not sure how they got into yours. Did you use Unibeast for building the installer ?

I used the EFI folder that you provided as an attachment to the 9020 guide. If i open config.plist in Clover Configuration and go to Graphics, nothing is checked but when I boot in the clover boot menu i select options > Graphis Injections , it does show ATI and Intel being injected. I don't understand how that is possible.

I used the EFI folder that you provided as an attachment to the 9020 guide. If i open config.plist in Clover Configuration and go to Graphics, nothing is checked but when I boot in the clover boot menu i select options > Graphis Injections , it does show ATI and Intel being injected. I don't understand how that is possible.
Probably being stored in NVRam. Clear that first then try booting.

Yep, pressed F11 at the boot menu, rebooted the box ...injections are still there. My plist was slightly modified because I was using on-board HD4600 with 2x4K monitors. I will try your vanilla plist again, just add agdpmode=pikera and that's it. We'll see how that goes.

Had to explicitly add InjectATI <false> to config.plist. New issue that I am dealing with right now is the system panics after sleep. Are you still using 580 with your Optiplex 9020? Any issues with sleep, if not would you be able to attach your EFI folder?

Thank you

New issue that I am dealing with right now is the system panics after sleep. Are you still using 580 with your Optiplex 9020? Any issues with sleep,
No one that I know of has reported fixing the wake from sleep issue with an AMD Polaris card like the 570/580. I've moved my 570 to a Windows PC and went back to HD4600 on the 9020 MT. Then wake from sleep works with no issues. We'll have to see what happens with Big Sur whether Apple resolves that issue. I've not tested one of the newer Navi cards by AMD but that may fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back