Contribute
Register

MSI Radeon RX 560 4GT LP OC 4GB Low Profile @ $125 ($110 after rebate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't hear the fans on mine.
Did you and anything for this card? I ask because my fans are loud too. Im about foot and a half away from the case and I can hear it loud. Thanks.

Did you and anything for this card? I ask because my fans are loud too. Im about foot and a half away from the case and I can hear it loud. Thanks.

Sorry. I no longer have this card. However, I do have a Power Color RX 560 and both this and my previous MSI card were inaudible to me. I currently have the card running a game and still hear nothing.

I have to agree with those that can hear the fans on this card…

Annoying even at several feet away

Anyone ever replaced them or done a different cooling solution?

I have to agree with those that can hear the fans on this card…

Annoying even at several feet away

Anyone ever replaced them or done a different cooling solution?

Odd. I never heard mine... Even when playing games in Windows...

I did replace the thermal paste with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut once I received the card though.

Odd. I never heard mine... Even when playing games in Windows...

I did replace the thermal paste with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut once I received the card though.

That must be it because nobody would describe what I’m hearing as “fans I can’t hear“.

Interesting… I am just testing this out and not sure if I will keep the card but it will definitely do what you did if I do

That must be it because nobody would describe what I’m hearing as “fans I can’t hear“.

Interesting… I am just testing this out and not sure if I will keep the card but it will definitely do what you did if I do

It's my modus operandi to always replace stock thermal compound with my own stuff on everything I buy. Lol

It's my modus operandi to always replace stock thermal compound with my own stuff on everything I buy. Lol

Smart man!

Side note - I just had the most native Mac like installation I could ever dream of with this 560 LP installed for testing.

My lord. With my native WiFi/BT card and this 560 it literally was flawless on my LG 31.5" 4k.

So so tempting to go Radeon VII now that we are hearing native support is coming very shortly and working in the betas already - to replace my 1080ti & High Sierra

Smart man!

Side note - I just had the most native Mac like installation I could ever dream of with this 560 LP installed for testing.

My lord. With my native WiFi/BT card and this 560 it literally was flawless on my LG 31.5" 4k.

So so tempting to go Radeon VII now that we are hearing native support is coming very shortly and working in the betas already - to replace my 1080ti & High Sierra

Yes, when installing on a system with supported components, things go much, much smoother. Same for macOS updates.

Yeah, I'm a bit tempted to get a Radeon VII when 10.14.5 is released too...

Yes, when installing on a system with supported components, things go much, much smoother. Same for macOS updates.

It's like the biggest revelation ever..
BUTTER smooth and lightning quick - even with this 560 only..

Wow..
Eye opening..

It's like the biggest revelation ever..
BUTTER smooth and lightning quick - even with this 560 only..

Wow..
Eye opening..

Yes, the UI smoothness when compared to using an Nvidia card is like night and day. It was immediately noticeable to me the second i got to the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back