Graphics
GTX MX150
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi. I'm newbie in hackintosh.
Successfully install High Sierra 10.13.6
Post installation (with usb) and can run multibeast. After restart (without usb) my laptop appear likes follow . I already tried to bootloader using clover usb, but still no victory.

Plus I need to attach my apple keyboard bcoz when entering Mac OS, I cannot use my laptop keyboard. Sorry for my English.

Laptop MSI PS42 8RB
INTEL i5-8250U
MX 150

Attachments

• IMG_20181107_220351.jpg
    IMG_20181107_220351.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 869
Post installation (with usb) and can run multibeast. After restart (without usb) my laptop appear likes follow . Plus I need to attach my apple keyboard bcoz when entering Mac OS, I cannot use my laptop keyboard. Sorry for my English.

Laptop MSI PS42 8RB
INTEL i5-8250U
MX 150
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Post installation (with usb) and can run multibeast. After restart (without usb) my laptop appear likes follow . I already tried to bootloader using clover usb, but still no victory.

Plus I need to attach my apple keyboard bcoz when entering Mac OS, I cannot use my laptop keyboard. Sorry for my English.

Laptop MSI PS42 8RB
INTEL i5-8250U
MX 150
attach your efi file

This one looks exactly the same as mechrevo s1, it is understood that the mold is the same.

Maybe you can use this EFI Hackintosh.

This one looks exactly the same as mechrevo s1, it is understood that the mold is the same.

Maybe you can use this EFI Hackintosh.
CheGu has not been seen since November 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back