Contribute
Register

MSI PRO Z690 A DDR4 + i7-12700K + AMD RX 580

if you are using clover, why is your config.plist an opencore?
Sorry for that. Last night I realized that I had mixed the 2 config.plist Don't worry I'm finally not going to build this hackintosh, at least for now. It seems crazy to me how difficult and complicated a modern hackintosh has become today. I will continue to use my z270x with High Sierra and Mojave that I built very easily 5 years ago and that continues to give me such good results every day. I will continue to use the new z690-a with windows 11, which is not bad at all. I'm not going to try anything else. Greetings and thanks!

Sorry for that. Last night I realized that I had mixed the 2 config.plist Don't worry I'm finally not going to build this hackintosh, at least for now. It seems crazy to me how difficult and complicated a modern hackintosh has become today. I will continue to use my z270x with High Sierra and Mojave that I built very easily 5 years ago and that continues to give me such good results every day. I will continue to use the new z690-a with windows 11, which is not bad at all. I'm not going to try anything else. Greetings and thanks!
Hey Jaime704, of course you're a nice dude.
Ask the site for help but respect the site's rules; you send your EFI, and it results in a mixed fry between OpenCore and Clover and go ahead and be offended!
Post things correctly, and you will see that you will get help.

Hey Jaime704, of course you're a nice dude.
Ask the site for help but don't respect the site's rules; you send your EFI and it results in a mixed fry between Opencore and Clover and go ahead and be offended!
Post things correctly and you will see that you will get help.
Of course no offended with anyone. I have only offended myself!
As said I continue to use my z270x which I easily built with Tonymac´s help. It seems to me that with z690-a there is too much conflicting information, trial and error, trial and error again and again. That two computers with identical components work with different configurations. This way I don't want to build hackintosh. In any case, I would build it with clear and not confusing information. I don't want to go crazy. I wish MultiBeast would come back! It made life very simple for those of us who don't know about computers. I appreciate your response and your encouragement. But I'll continue with my z270x for now. Regards!!!

Of course no offended with anyone. I have only offended myself!
As said I continue to use my z270x which I easily built with Tonymac´s help. It seems to me that with z690-a there is too much conflicting information, trial and error, trial and error again and again. That two computers with identical components work with different configurations. This way I don't want to build hackintosh. In any case, I would build it with clear and not confusing information. I don't want to go crazy. I wish MultiBeast would come back! It made life very simple for those of us who don't know about computers. I appreciate your response and your encouragement. But I'll continue with my z270x for now. Regards!!!
Hey Jamie704,
It is foolish to give up immediately at the first hitch. Try reading the great OCAT app beginners guide posted here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...auxiliary-tools-app-also-known-as-ocat.323947,
and you will see that you will succeed.
I succeeded as I am 74 years old and have no IT background behind me, but just a lot of passion.
Good luck with OCAT.

Check out post #727. Download the EFI and all you need to do is add your SystemSerialNumber. I'd get this running first. If you need to add support for Intel WiFi, once successfully booted, take a look at itlwm.

My Problem isn't the Intel WiFi, is the Bluetooth, I've tried this EFI anyway, and it boots okay, but the Bluetooth still not working, that's why I linked my EFI because I'm using all the kexts necessary to an Intel Bluetooth work.

My Problem isn't the Intel WiFi, is the Bluetooth, I've tried this EFI anyway, and it boots okay, but the Bluetooth still not working, that's why I linked my EFI because I'm using all the kexts necessary to an Intel Bluetooth work.
That sounds like a USB port mapping issue, Bluetooth requires USB to function and whether it is enabled by the onboard intel chip, an after market replacement Broadcom chip or a PCIe Fenvi model each needs a USB port working to function. Wireless will work with out it. Since you are using the onboard Intel there is an internal USB port to configure, if it was it should show in Hackintool using the USB tab or IORegistryExplorer.

EDIT: I didn't check the kexts you are using but they do vary based on the version of the OS you are using so check that as well.

Last edited:
The Bluetooth problem is solved, gonna upload the EFI here in case someone has the WiFi variant very soon, I just want to check if there's something else I can tweak before uploading it. :headbang:

At the moment I'm using the OC 088 EFI from NorthTransAM as a base, I had to enable the CPUFriendDataProvider which was disabled, and added the necessary kexts to Bluetooth work. :think:

The computer was getting little freezes in a way it was really annoying with CPUFriendDataProvider disabled. :beachball:

Thank you @Leesureone for the tip about USB Mapping, it turned out it wasn't the problem and it wasn't necessary at least in my case, I was wrongly using the 'IntelBluetoothInjector.kext', disabled it, and bam! :banghead:

OC: Driver HfsPlus.efi at 0 cannot be loaded. -Access Denied!
Halting on critical error

Set in BIOS Secure Boot "Disabled".
Cant thank you enough for this. I updated the bios and was up the creek for a bit. That plus disabling Resizable Bar.

Back